Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Only in the gameplay sense of 'when you kill Garrosh you get the best loot'.
    Stop bloody encouraging Blizzard!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    ah, so there outright confirming it then?
    Basically, unless they're flat out lying. Didn't they almost outright confirm that MOP wasn't an expansion before it's release? Something along the lines of claiming the community was blowing it out of proportion / trying to brush it off as some sort of smaller product.

After that I've started being sceptical of blizz when it comes to confirming / denying things related to future content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    So it was really Milhouse Manastorm in a Garrosh suit?
    No. It was Mal'ganis in disguise. >.>

Obviously
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Oh my god that's the greatest thing ever.

Garrosh lives and is visited by Anduin who will no doubt make efforts to rehabilitate him.

Best expansion.
    Yeah... I'm not so single-minded as you. In my mind there is Garrosh who was linked with Yr'shaarj, kept in one Arcane prison, so his powers are leashed.
    He united himself with an Old God. He is to corruption the same Arthas was for death.

That scene might even contain the explanation of why the Titans couldn't kill the Old Gods. In parallel of why the mortals couldn't kill Garrosh without risking a further evil.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Maybe he gets teleported or something... leaving his shoulders behind
    jaina wants a final word with him and teleports him to her bedroom leaving behind his shoulderpads and loin cloth

garroshxjaina ship it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    jaina wants a final word with him and teleports him to her bedroom leaving behind his shoulderpads and loin cloth

garroshxjaina ship it
    If you want to go there, trust me, I've (unfortunately) seen imagines of garrosh and varian that would break you!
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Yeah... I'm not so single-minded as you. In my mind there is Garrosh who was linked with Yr'shaarj, kept in one Arcane prison, so his powers are leashed.
    He united himself with an Old God. He is to corruption the same Arthas was for death.

That scene might even contain the explanation of why the Titans couldn't kill the Old Gods. In parallel of why the mortals couldn't kill Garrosh without risking a further evil.
    None of that precludes Anduin trying to rehabilitate him. Anduin's a nice guy, he'd make the attempt.

It's an interesting thought for Garrosh to become the vessel of Y'Shaarj's power - so far everything indicates that it vanishes completely after his defeat, but maybe it endures.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    In this case, there's no tricky wording. They stated 'Garrosh Hellscream dies in the Siege of Orgrimmar.' and they confirmed it with a 'Yes.'
    Where? I haven't seen that. I do remember Metzen hinting at more story with Garrosh after MoP though, but he said that a while ago so they might've changed their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    They stated 'Garrosh Hellscream dies in the Siege of Orgrimmar.' and they confirmed it with a 'Yes.'

"Your Warchief... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Sha. He ceased to be Garrosh Hellscream and "became" Sha-man. When that happened, the good man who was your Warchief was destroyed. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view."

I'll just wait until the top guilds clear normal within a week to find out.

What would be the point of keeping him alive after all he has done? So he can escape and be a bad guy later on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    What would be the point of keeping him alive after all he has done? So he can escape and be a bad guy later on?
    whats why it would be clique.
    #boycottchina

its just blizzards way of saying 'ha, you think you have it all worked out, well take this you monkeys!', screwing with our heads.
    I guess I have to agree with you this time, lol.

If you want to go there, trust me, I've (unfortunately) seen imagines of garrosh and varian that would break you!
    Gee thanks, I will never get that image out of my mind ...

but seriously, keeping him alive would be storytelling on a Med'an level ...
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2013-09-03 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Sometimes death is the easy way out, having him rot his entire life in a cell, is more cruel than to just finish him off. Though blizz might turn him into the new Illidan.