Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    As long as he isn't a future boss, I can live with him living.

Him being all "YA SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA" would be intolerable.

I'd prefer his death. And his melting.

Everything went better than expected. Now Thrall just needs to die in his place

Sylvanas takes his body flees with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    On the main page it shows this video, i'm definitely intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    It seens he survived these encounter (see MMO champ main page)
    It is not neccesarily our timeline this was taken from. Hell I'm gonna be so pissed if they spare this shithead. Mercy my ass, this one would be another major lapse of judgement on thralls end if he were to let it happen and would just mean we have to deal with dumbrosh later once again. His crimes weight alot heavier than the ones of fandral, so no, just no.Besides I can neither see any of the other horde leaders agreeing to this, well maybe galliwix because of money, but everyone else wants to see the tyrann dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It is not neccesarily our timeline this was taken from. Hell I'm gonna be so pissed if they spare this shithead. Mercy my ass, this one would be another major lapse of judgement on thralls end if he were to let it happen and would just mean we have to deal with dumbrosh later once again. His crimes weight alot heavier than the ones of fandral, so no, just no.Besides I can neither see any of the other horde leaders agreeing to this, well maybe galliwix because of money, but everyone else wants to see the tyrann dead.
    The Horde is built on honor, slaying a weakened opponent who doesn't even have the strength to stand up, is NOT honorable even if said opponent has divided the faction.

He's the last Hellscream, an important name not only for the horde but for the game itself, I don't believe Blizzard gonna kill him..well, I don't want to believe..

10+ Year Old Account
    What if we destroy his physical body in the hopes of killing him, but someone captures his soul (possibly this "traitor" in the bronze dragonflight) and keeps him for later or puts his soul in a non-threatening body for whatever purpose. So that he could still be in the game, just unable to forever be any kind of leader again or ever commit any of the atrocities he has committed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramonkey View Post
    The Horde is built on honor, slaying a weakened opponent who doesn't even have the strength to stand up, is NOT honorable even if said opponent has divided the faction.
    That got to be the lamest excuse ever, the duel to death thing would also like to disagree with you. In fact most people that died after a longer battle probably died weakened and exhausted, mostly because actually fighting someone in melee is extremly energy consuming. There was also no honor in corrupting pandaria with sha energy, and in nuking a city, and sacrificing his subjects for his personal gain, and in dividing the horde, and ... you get my point. Add to this that honor is a very fleeting concept and defined by every culture diffrently, I wouldn't even be sure if the horde would value it in this case, I mean the last time I've seen an orc spare someone was ... yeah ...

Well I don't think anyone knows for sure yet, but I'm leaning towards "highly likely".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

That got to be the lamest excuse ever, the duel to death thing would also like to disagree with you. In fact most people that died after a longer battle probably died weakened and exhausted, mostly because actually fighting someone in melee is extremly energy consuming. There was also no honor in corrupting pandaria with sha energy, and in nuking a city, and sacrificing his subjects for his personal gain, and in dividing the horde, and ... you get my point. Add to this that honor is a very fleeting concept and defined by every culture diffrently, I wouldn't even be sure if the horde would value it in this case, I mean the last time I've seen an orc spare someone was ... yeah ...
    The duel to the death was abolished under Thrall, Garrosh's stipulation in the Mak'gora with Cairne was it was under the Old Horde ways. In fact, all of the examples you listed are of Garrosh's doing, guess what...he doesn't care for the New Horde ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    instead of as a npc who just hits 0 Hp and falls over, i hope he dies very gruesomely in a cinematic.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    The latest video is indeed intriguing. We've had developer interviews confirming we kill Garrosh in the Siege. To have this as a part of one timeline is very confusing. Perhaps they'll eat their own words again.
    Maybe they're misleading because if they said "Cannot say" people will assume that he doesn't die then.
    Honestly, with the visions that are being shown, it would make sense that he falls down, due to getting beat up so badly, gets stripped of his gear (hence the lootable shoulders), and then brought back as a prisoner to Pandaria...maybe either he has fused too much with the Heart and is almost immortal or is immortal so the White Tiger decides to watch him (Looks like the temple of the White Tiger at least in the video), but still is confusing that only one Celestial would be watching him, so maybe he's there to be purified of the Heart's corruption?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramonkey View Post
    The duel to the death was abolished under Thrall, Garrosh's stipulation in the Mak'gora with Cairne was it was under the Old Horde ways. In fact, all of the examples you listed are of Garrosh's doing, guess what...he doesn't care for the New Horde ways.
    So maybe it is time to let the old ways die once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    instead of as a npc who just hits 0 Hp and falls over, i hope he dies very gruesomely in a cinematic.
    After talking so much about the spires of orgrimmar ...

So maybe it is time to let the old ways die once and for all.
    The old ways had died, the new Warchief brought them back.

Iam very, very intrigued by that video

Its obviously a orc, Its obviously brown, anduin is the more or less the same age as he is now.

Why would the shado pan inprison a orc in something that looks like its was designed to hold a fucking god

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I agree, but that's my point -- in normal the fight ends beneath Org, and in heroic it ends in Stormwind harbor. How do we get to the same cutscene if he dies in different places ?
    No one ever said that the heroic only phase of the fight is the last phase. Odds are that it will be the pre-final phase. Either way, there's little chance of Garrosh actually going to Stormwind -- it's almost certainly a vision.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well I don't think anyone knows for sure yet, but I'm leaning towards "highly likely".
    Someone posted an interview earlier in the thread where some devs say "yes" in response to a question about whether he dies in SoO.

Basically: "Does Garrosh die in Siege ?" "Yes."
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    It seens he survived these encounter (see MMO champ main page)
    Nah, he's going to die.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    After talking so much about the spires of orgrimmar ...
    well if he has to die, he has to die. At least let us see the decapitation in a 1920x1080 glorious HD cinematic.
    Hi