Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    The latest video is indeed intriguing. We've had developer interviews confirming we kill Garrosh in the Siege. To have this as a part of one timeline is very confusing. Perhaps they'll eat their own words again.
    They said defeat, not literally kill... we've been over this time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunsh View Post
    to be fair he does'nt wear anything much besides the shoulders. looting Garrosh's Saturated Loin Cloth doesn't sound very epic.
    It does if he was packin'

Deleted
    All this pro-Garrosh headcanonning and denial about entire ordeal...

When Varian causes a sizeable chunk of populace to descend into poverty as they are forced into Westfall, he is an unrelenting tyrant.

When Garrosh reforges his shrinking empire into a machine of extermination to consume both initial foes AND the rebels - a victory which by written canon will cause the Burning Legion to claim Azeroth once and for all - he is the best warchief EVAR who cannot possibly be allowed to die.
    Last edited by mmocbbd6f38251; 2013-09-03 at 07:07 AM.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/npcs/74130-garrosh

Possibly just a "what if" scenario with the Timeless Isle.

Also a possibility he just survives and is imprisoned.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What harm would he actually be if he was imprisoned honestly? His forces are crushed and a new Warchief is appointed. Time moves on and he literally has no power if he's locked away somewhere. It would hurt his pride and honor so much if he was granted mercy by everybody, including the Alliance.

Also with the distinct possibility of them unleashing him in the future. Who knows, the Timeless Isle visions are really fucking weird.

Whatever the case they have done a really good job hiding the ending.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milzorn View Post
    Jastor Gallywix :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamer View Post
    What if we destroy his physical body in the hopes of killing him, but someone captures his soul (possibly this "traitor" in the bronze dragonflight) and keeps him for later or puts his soul in a non-threatening body for whatever purpose. So that he could still be in the game, just unable to forever be any kind of leader again or ever commit any of the atrocities he has committed again.
    put the soul into thralls baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, new vision of time. 2 outcomes, either the giant asshole survives death in soo, or being time related, this is an alternate reality garrosh, maybe even from an alternate timeline like the one we're see all faction leaders dead
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Hmm, new vision of time. 2 outcomes, either the giant asshole survives death in soo, or being time related, this is an alternate reality garrosh, maybe even from an alternate timeline like the one we're see all faction leaders dead
    I thought there were 3 outcomes revealed. One with the leaders impaled in Stormwind, one with Garrosh laying face down in Orgrimmar and the last Garrosh imprisoned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milzorn View Post
    who is that last bloodelf they show?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    who is that last bloodelf they show?
    The humanoid form of the Bronze Dragonflight agent we're helping in the quest.

Also, it seems like there are either multiple visions we experience during the quest that show possible timelines, or just one - one shows Anduin talking to an imprisoned Garrosh, he may not be dead in that scene before tbh. Or it's an alternate timeline.

Anywho, the Stormwind Harbor scene has been confirmed by blues to be a part of the Heroic mode only Garrosh encounter. A vision of Y'rsaaj most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/npcs/74130-garrosh

Possibly just a "what if" scenario with the Timeless Isle.

Also a possibility he just survives and is imprisoned.
    I'm going on my alternate reality theme.
    #boycottchina

A villain actually surviving their major defense?? thats unlock wow.

But I'd love to see a villain do it. The moment it's a raid, there's no surprises... we win... it's just how they die in that last 5 seconds that holds any mystery... so let Garrosh live, let him flee to Outland and spread is powers there while contending with the factions there. Have him res that arrokoa god and set up the next expansion pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    sorry for being ignorant, but whats that hand jester mean, it some kind of message for 'yes, but maybe not, maybe we're not telling the whole truth there'?
    #boycottchina

I was hoping to see some last-minute redemption where he does something badass/honorable/heroic to sacrifice himself and save his people like Grom did. Maybe he comes out and pulls a "I absorbed all this power myself so my people wouldn't have to suffer it" kind of thing.

However, I think we're far beyond that or just about any kind of "redemption" for Garrosh now. And I believe a lot of players will be disappointed if he doesn't die.

Deleted
    Inb4 Burning legion show up, take him through a portal, he struggles and drops a shoulder pad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    sorry for being ignorant, but whats that hand jester mean, it some kind of message for 'yes, but maybe not, maybe we're not telling the whole truth there'?
    o = yes
    x = no

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I was hoping to see some last-minute redemption where he does something badass/honorable/heroic to sacrifice himself and save his people like Grom did. Maybe he comes out and pulls a "I absorbed all this power myself so my people wouldn't have to suffer it" kind of thing.

However, I think we're far beyond that or just about any kind of "redemption" for Garrosh now. And I believe a lot of players will be disappointed if he doesn't die.
    oh what, you mean like.

Garrosh "Raaaah, I will kill you all!"
    Garrosh "No precious, we is good now!"
    Garrosh "No, we loves the precious!! *touchs the heart*
    Garrosh "Varian is friend!"
    Garrosh "You haven't goy any friends, nobody likes you!"
    Garrosh "Not listening.."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    o = yes
    x = no
    ah, so there outright confirming it then?
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-09-03 at 01:49 PM.
    #boycottchina

We've had a few villains survive in the past so it's possible he's survives.

Ragnaros in MC and Kil'jaden in SwP survived just to name a couple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    We've had a few villains survive in the past so it's possible he's survives.

Ragnaros in MC and Kil'jaden in SwP survived just to name a couple.
    Ragnaros survived because we pushed him to back to his elemental plane. Kil'Jaeden because he got pushed back out of the Sunwell back into the Nether.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi