Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
LastLast
  1. #141
    Scarab Lord Jaxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yogurt.
    Posts
    4,177
    That is awesome! I hope he survives the encounter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

  2. #142
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,970
    didn't they say outright that he's dead.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  3. #143
    Only in the gameplay sense of 'when you kill Garrosh you get the best loot'.

  4. #144
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    23,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Only in the gameplay sense of 'when you kill Garrosh you get the best loot'.
    Stop bloody encouraging Blizzard!
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple https://twitter.com/Aeluron1989

  5. #145
    Scarab Lord Moon Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Posts
    4,253
    So it was really Milhouse Manastorm in a Garrosh suit?
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
    Out with the old, in with the new, and superior. Old models are all hideous garbage compared to the new
    Night Elf Independence Movement:

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    ah, so there outright confirming it then?
    Basically, unless they're flat out lying. Didn't they almost outright confirm that MOP wasn't an expansion before it's release? Something along the lines of claiming the community was blowing it out of proportion / trying to brush it off as some sort of smaller product.

    After that I've started being sceptical of blizz when it comes to confirming / denying things related to future content.

  7. #147
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    23,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    So it was really Milhouse Manastorm in a Garrosh suit?
    No. It was Mal'ganis in disguise. >.>

    Obviously
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple https://twitter.com/Aeluron1989

  8. #148
    Scarab Lord Moon Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Posts
    4,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No. It was Mal'ganis in disguise. >.>

    Obviously
    Mal'ganis is actually Milhouse Manastorm
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
    Out with the old, in with the new, and superior. Old models are all hideous garbage compared to the new
    Night Elf Independence Movement:

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    actually the heroic ending of ragnaros was classed as him actually dying, with malfurion using vine to pull him out of his lava toilet (*snorts and sniggers*) until he finally dies and melts.
    I meant MC Rag. Heroic Firelands Rag does actually die, but his MC form was defeated long ago.

    You can see Garrosh beaten? Or dead? With the new vision of Time I don't really know if he's surely DEAD.
    You can't see him beaten or dead yet, BUT I've already linked a post earlier in the thread where the developers confirm that Garrosh does indeed die in the Siege.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Basically, unless they're flat out lying. Didn't they almost outright confirm that MOP wasn't an expansion before it's release? Something along the lines of claiming the community was blowing it out of proportion / trying to brush it off as some sort of smaller product.

    After that I've started being sceptical of blizz when it comes to confirming / denying things related to future content.
    They didn't outright deny it, they used tricky wording along the lines of 'Anything we do with Pandas USUALLY relates to non-game related stuff.'

    Which, in truth, meant nothing. They tried to dodge a bullet when people blew up over MoP without lying about it. In this case, there's no tricky wording. They stated 'Garrosh Hellscream dies in the Siege of Orgrimmar.' and they confirmed it with a 'Yes.'

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Oh my god that's the greatest thing ever.

    Garrosh lives and is visited by Anduin who will no doubt make efforts to rehabilitate him.

    Best expansion.
    Yeah... I'm not so single-minded as you. In my mind there is Garrosh who was linked with Yr'shaarj, kept in one Arcane prison, so his powers are leashed.
    He united himself with an Old God. He is to corruption the same Arthas was for death.

    That scene might even contain the explanation of why the Titans couldn't kill the Old Gods. In parallel of why the mortals couldn't kill Garrosh without risking a further evil.

    Buu <= WHY I LOVE TO PLAY HUNTERS! => Pendleton

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Maybe he gets teleported or something... leaving his shoulders behind
    jaina wants a final word with him and teleports him to her bedroom leaving behind his shoulderpads and loin cloth

    garroshxjaina ship it

  12. #152
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    jaina wants a final word with him and teleports him to her bedroom leaving behind his shoulderpads and loin cloth

    garroshxjaina ship it
    If you want to go there, trust me, I've (unfortunately) seen imagines of garrosh and varian that would break you!
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Yeah... I'm not so single-minded as you. In my mind there is Garrosh who was linked with Yr'shaarj, kept in one Arcane prison, so his powers are leashed.
    He united himself with an Old God. He is to corruption the same Arthas was for death.

    That scene might even contain the explanation of why the Titans couldn't kill the Old Gods. In parallel of why the mortals couldn't kill Garrosh without risking a further evil.
    None of that precludes Anduin trying to rehabilitate him. Anduin's a nice guy, he'd make the attempt.

    It's an interesting thought for Garrosh to become the vessel of Y'Shaarj's power - so far everything indicates that it vanishes completely after his defeat, but maybe it endures.

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    In this case, there's no tricky wording. They stated 'Garrosh Hellscream dies in the Siege of Orgrimmar.' and they confirmed it with a 'Yes.'
    Where? I haven't seen that. I do remember Metzen hinting at more story with Garrosh after MoP though, but he said that a while ago so they might've changed their minds.

  15. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    They stated 'Garrosh Hellscream dies in the Siege of Orgrimmar.' and they confirmed it with a 'Yes.'

    "Your Warchief... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Sha. He ceased to be Garrosh Hellscream and "became" Sha-man. When that happened, the good man who was your Warchief was destroyed. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view."

  16. #156
    I'll just wait until the top guilds clear normal within a week to find out.

  17. #157
    What would be the point of keeping him alive after all he has done? So he can escape and be a bad guy later on?

  18. #158
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    What would be the point of keeping him alive after all he has done? So he can escape and be a bad guy later on?
    whats why it would be clique.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  19. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    its just blizzards way of saying 'ha, you think you have it all worked out, well take this you monkeys!', screwing with our heads.
    I guess I have to agree with you this time, lol.

  20. #160
    Herald of the Titans Haidaes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BUoE - Bureaucratic Union of Europe
    Posts
    2,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    If you want to go there, trust me, I've (unfortunately) seen imagines of garrosh and varian that would break you!
    Gee thanks, I will never get that image out of my mind ...

    but seriously, keeping him alive would be storytelling on a Med'an level ...
    Last edited by Haidaes; 2013-09-03 at 04:23 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •