Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Where? I haven't seen that. I do remember Metzen hinting at more story with Garrosh after MoP though, but he said that a while ago so they might've changed their minds.
    I linked it earlier in the thread, but here it is again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...k&noredirect=1
    At 1:00 is when they ask the question, word for word. "Garrosh Helscream dies in the Siege of Orgrimmar?" which is answered with a straight "Yes" along with the hand gesture they do whenever they answer yes.

"Your Warchief... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Sha. He ceased to be Garrosh Hellscream and "became" Sha-man. When that happened, the good man who was your Warchief was destroyed. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view."
    In which case, Garrosh Hellscream is dead. The body is nothing more than a corrupted mass of Sha energy. But Garrosh is still dead, never to be redeemed.

Also, and not sure if this was intended:

Sha-man
    HE'S ONE OF THEM SPIRIT WORSHIPPIN' EARTH LOVERS? LIGHT HELP US ALL............

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    What would be the point of keeping him alive after all he has done? So he can escape and be a bad guy later on?
    Sometimes death is the easy way out, having him rot his entire life in a cell, is more cruel than to just finish him off. Though blizz might turn him into the new Illidan.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.