Thread: 5.4 - BiS List?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    It's been two weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mybrightsky View Post
    is it just me or does the weapons in SoO have super low drop chance? impossible getting a new dagger it seems =(
    They don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulestu View Post
    It's been two weeks.
    To expand on this: there are only a few daggers (including the BoA off Garrosh), and only two lockouts (the second of which hasn't expired). Even on 25-man, it's well within reason to see 0 daggers drop in that time period. On 10, expecting a dagger would just be silly.

Our 25 has seen exactly 0 in 24 boss kills. We've got one left this week, but if that doesn't show BoA daggers, we'll be 0/25 bosses, and 0/2 lockouts (25m). We've also seen 0 hunter weapons (both including coins)... it happens. It'll get better, or it won't. Such is RNG.
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-09-22 at 07:45 AM.

There's 4 in the zone if you killed Garrosh. If you haven't seen one of four in a lockout (assuming at least 1 coin per rogue, as well), that would be a bit weird on 25man. I'm surprised you didn't get any last week, did you down Thok? I know you didn't get Garrosh down (you said 25, not 28), but Thok could be the difference between going 0 for 5 (garrosh isn't dead this week) and 0 for 6 (potentially 7). 0 for 6 is a bit weird to see in 25.

So, for combat, when would it be best to drop t15 4pc? I've been getting a lot of mixed answers for it

Just curious but why are the BoA daggers still BIS when you can't upgrade them? Do the two red sockets out weigh that fact?

They aren't BiS once you get warforged. Shadowcraft only shows them above by like 1k and that's before you throw the 2 upgrades on a warforged items.

BoA are already upgraded.
    561 weapons in NM.

They can't be warforged, though. That's the main difference. They're better than normal weapons because their ilvl accounts for the upgrade and they come with a second red socket, but having a warforged weapon is better. Although, I remember it being pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    So, for combat, when would it be best to drop t15 4pc? I've been getting a lot of mixed answers for it
    Depends on what you're playing Combat for.
    Just playing it on cleave fights? Normal two piece T16 is better.
    Using it on single target as well? Wait until 4 piece T16 heroic.

These assumptions are both made assuming your 4 set T15 pieces are heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Depends on what you're playing Combat for.
    Just playing it on cleave fights? Normal two piece T16 is better.
    Using it on single target as well? Wait until 4 piece T16 heroic.

These assumptions are both made assuming your 4 set T15 pieces are heroic.
    I've seen this said in a few different places, but I'm getting different results in ShadowCraft. I've tried simming different gearsets, but SC is consistently showing the normal T16 4 piece (2/2 Upgraded) to be better than the Heroic T15 4 piece (2/2 upgraded) on single target. Is this a case of the simulation being inconsistent with the reality of raiding because sometimes boss mechanics require delaying KS?

Depends how far ahead it's simming.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    as for daggers, i got a dagger the first week, got a heroic dagger last night and the we de-ed one on the later in the night (normal) 10man

ive never had much luck with daggers before so i was over the moon, but then again i coined both of them

we still have spoils and then the rest of the raid to go,

Hi there I have a question but I don't think it deserves a whole new topic and it's pretty related to this one so.
    Is there anywhere that lists not just BiS but how things compare in order? Elitist Jerks used to do it but it seems they haven't updated it.
    I just want somewhere where I can clearly see the values and stat weights of how each trinket is worth, so I can know if a flex or raidfinder version is better than my own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last tier our theorycrafters got a full breakdown list evolving through the early stages of the tier accounting for haste and trinket comparison. This tier, I believe, is somewhat more simple to analyze, but the results would be HERE.

The third post should tell you all you reeeally need to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    As an MUT rogue i just got flex AoC, would that be better than 530 bad juju?

Most likely yes. But you should check just in case.

http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com

Deleted
    HC BIS Combat, from Elitistjerks:

Helm: Helmet of the Barbed Assassin | Thok the Bloodthirsty

Neck: Immerseus' Crystalline Eye (Warforged) | Immerseus

Shoulder: Shoulderguards of the Righteous Stand (Warforged) | General Nazgrim

Cloak: Fen-Yu, Fury of Xuen

Chest: Tunic of the Barbed Assassin | Sha of Pride

Bracers: Bomber's Blackened Wristwatch (Warforged) | Siegecrafter Blackfuse

Gloves: Gloves of the Barbed Assassin | General Nazgrim

Belt: Damron's Belt of Darkness (Warforged) | Kor'kron Dark Shaman

Legs: Legguards of the Barbed Assassin | Paragons of the Klaxxi

Boots: Stonetoe's Tormented Treads (Warforged) | The Fallen Protectors

Ring 1: Kil'ruk's Band of Ascendency (Warforged) | Paragons of the Klaxxi

Ring 2: Swift Serpent Signet (Warforged) | Galakras

Trinket 1: Assurance of Consequence (Warforged) | Sha of Pride

Trinket 2: Haromm's Talisman (Warforged) | Kor'kron Dark Shaman

Mainhand: Seismic Bore (Warforged) | Iron Juggernaut

Offhand: Seismic Bore (Warforged) | Iron Juggernaut

Bosses:
    Immerseus: Immerseus' Crystalline Eye (Warforged)
    The Fallen Protectors: Stonetoe's Tormented Treads (Warforged)
    Sha of Pride: Assurance of Consequence (Warforged), Tunic of the Barbed Assassin
    Galakras: Swift Serpent Signet (Warforged)
    Iron Juggernaut Seismic Bore (Warforged) x2
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman: Damron's Belt of Darkness (Warforged), Haromm's Talisman (Warforged)
    General Nazgrim: Shoulderguards of the Righteous Stand (Warforged), Gloves of the Barbed Assassin
    Thok the Bloodthirsty: Helmet of the Barbed Assassin
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse: Bomber's Blackened Wristwatch (Warforged)
    Paragons of the Klaxxi: Kil'ruk's Band of Ascendency (Warforged), Legguards of the Barbed Assassin
    Last edited by mmoceec252ebf2; 2013-10-24 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by queberts View Post
    As an MUT rogue i just got flex AoC, would that be better than 530 bad juju?
    A flex AoC is better than a 530 juju. Jujus proc rate is nice though so if you dont have anything better might want to stick with that as your second trink.