Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Would be a huge waste of resources to implement this, quite possibly the most pointless feature to add to a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    Over the years I have came to the conclusion that if you want anything that Blizzard doesn't want, and you make a thread about it, youll probably get attacked by a flock of fanboys. Remember, if it's not in the game, then it sucks and is pay2win or stupid. They'll defend Blizzards every action.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah because WoW is all about open world and not instances or anything like that.
    Remember it is not a game to those people, it is a religion. So when you have a different opinion it is not a different opinion it is heresy and sacrilege. They will attack anybody that says something negative. But they aren't the majority they are just extremely vocal zealots. There are plenty of people who also just have a different opinion and want to have an actual discussion they just got lost in the noise.

Really though as much as I love housing in other games, I don't think Blizzard could do it well. I mean seeing how they messed up the appearance tab, they seem to miss the point a lot recently with their decisions and considering how much resources it would take to do it, it would be a massive waste if they do it wrong, which seems a likely outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Would be a huge waste of resources to implement this, quite possibly the most pointless feature to add to a game.
    I'd say that award would go to the Dance Studio, personally. But Player Housing certainly takes my #2 spot.

Rarely updated...

Would love to see player housing, being able to choose the type of materials for the house (somewhat like Minecraft in that sense, I guess) Hozen bamboo, Orgrimmar steel, Stormwind building thingies ect ect
    This is my Sig, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They were born in the future to alter the past and we killed them recently. Now I've got a headache...

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    Over the years I have came to the conclusion that if you want anything that Blizzard doesn't want, and you make a thread about it, youll probably get attacked by a flock of fanboys. Remember, if it's not in the game, then it sucks and is pay2win or stupid. They'll defend Blizzards every action.
    Over the years I have come to the conclusion that people have different opinions and while some want housing there are also some that don't. Just because someone doesn't have the same opinion as you does not warrant calling them 'fanboys' for it and try to devalue their POV because you think they are 'fanboys'.

| Warrior Moderator | Protection Warrior Weakaura Group |