Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I like the idea of leveling in alternate reality of these zones, and also seeing different stories and stuff throughout azeroth. well played
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

I like what I read in this thread, especially Murozonds posts.

All hail Murozond!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Murozond is dead.
    Depends on what type of timetravelling/wibble wobble they decide to focus on, wasn't End of Times a possibility timeline? Which in turn means there might be even more alternative timelines/possibilities where he isnt dead

@OP, nice idea/leak/whatever this was
    But sadly it seems that if next expansion isn't all around demon oriented (dont ask me for source thisis the overall feeling that i've gotten the past months from forums) there'll be a mass exodus/sub bleed.
    Last edited by mmoc1bf060e5b4; 2013-09-02 at 10:16 AM.

Oh.... dear. Hummmm. Well, it wasn't me.

"give your blacksmithing patterns a chance to proc an extra copy of the crafted item, or a chance to proc purple items instead of blues."
    Yeh this is when I realised reading the rest of the thread was a waste of time.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Of all the fake expansion ideas... I actually like this one, especially the alternative leveling!

BLIZZ TAKE NOTES.
    Signature in progress...

I think some CoT stuff would be cool, but I wouldn't want a whole expansion based around it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko93 View Post
    Depends on what type of timetravelling/wibble wobble they decide to focus on, wasn't End of Times a possibility timeline? Which in turn means there might be even more alternative timelines/possibilities where he isnt dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Is dead, was dead, will be dead... who's to say? Do not confine yourself to linear thinking. He's obviously taken time out of his confusing schedule to bring us knowledge of the future.... or was it the past?

Wibble. Wobble.

Sttttaaaahhhppp.

Sounds cool, more so than the dark below.

Not fully convinced by leveling in re-done versions of the old world rather than the new, which is the only thing that makes me think/hope this isn't real. Of course there's no evidence and this is most likely fanfiction, sounds cool regardless.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Deleted
    hope you`re wrong !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Is dead, was dead, will be dead... who's to say? Do not confine yourself to linear thinking. He's obviously taken time out of his confusing schedule to bring us knowledge of the future.... or was it the past?

Wibble. Wobble.
    Your Doctor Who reference made my night xD

I don't like it. I don't want to visit alternate timelines or the past, I want to experience the future. I want to deal with Queen Azshara as she ascends from the Maelstrom with here Naga to try and conquer the world. I want to sail across the South Seas and visit the ruins(?) of Zandalar and Undermine and explore the Tomb of Sargeras and the human Kingdom of Kul Tiras. I want to go to Plunder Isle and behead the Duke Falrevere, the Leader of the Bloodsail Buccaneers, in a full-fledged pirate raid (Arrr!) with the new human models in place. I want to travel to Argus and and Xoroth through another Dark Portal and try to end the Burning Legion once and for all by defeating it's leader Kil'Jaeden (as Sargeras is lost in the Twising Nether I strongly believe, and hope, he will not return during World of Warcraft; he is the source of pretty much all conflict in Warcraft, and as he is already lost and Kil'Jaeden is the Leader of the Burning Legion now they have no real reason to bring him back now for us to defeat, rather they can save him for a future WarCraft lore to spawn new evil), while also learning more about the Draenei who I think has quite a solid place in Warcraft lore these days. I want to explore the other side of Azeroth (or learn that there is none). Then I wish to maybe return to Outlands or heal the planet so we can explore the vast lands of Draenor, then I want to find out why Ner'thul and Arthas never let off the full force of the Scourge, by returning to Northrend and Bolvar and find out why exactly we must have a Jailer of the Damned. Then I want to look back at this with nostalgia and dismiss those who want to explore these times lost once more, be it in an alternate timeline or any other way.
    Last edited by Zarc; 2013-09-02 at 11:34 AM.

i like the idea tbh. well done, good read!

some nice Ideas there Murozond
    But most of them won't make up for a good expansion, sadly.
    And the worst part of it - There is no new class and no new race for this expansion. Most players would not buy an Expansion where a new class or race is playable.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    I don't like it. I don't want to visit alternate timelines or the past, I want to experience the future. I want to deal with Queen Azshara as she ascends from the Maelstrom with here Naga to try and conquer the world. I want to sail across the South Seas and visit the ruins(?) of Zandalar and Undermine and explore the Tomb of Sargeras and the human Kingdom of Kul Tiras. I want to go to Plunder Isle and behead the Duke Falrevere, the Leader of the Bloodsail Buccaneers, in a full-fledged pirate raid (Arrr!) with the new human models in place. I want to travel to Argus and and Xoroth through another Dark Portal and try to end the Burning Legion once and for all by defeating it's leader Kil'Jaeden (as Sargeras is lost in the Twising Nether I strongly believe, and hope, he will not return during World of Warcraft; he is the source of pretty much all conflict in Warcraft, and as he is already lost and Kil'Jaeden is the Leader of the Burning Legion now they have no real reason to bring him back now for us to defeat, rather they can save him for a future WarCraft lore to spawn new evil), while also learning more about the Draenei who I think has quite a solid place in Warcraft lore these days. I want to explore the other side of Azeroth (or learn that there is none). Then I wish to maybe return to Outlands or heal the planet so we can explore the vast lands of Draenor, then I want to find out why Ner'thul and Arthas never let off the full force of the Scourge, by returning to Northrend and Bolvar and find out why exactly we must have a Jailer of the Damned. Then I want to look back at this with nostalgia and dismiss those who want to explore these times lost once more, be it in an alternate timeline or any other way.
    I want to experience paragraphs

10+ Year Old Account
    Was fun to read until the Zone part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forget all what you said. It wouldn't get past the lawsuit with the makers of bioshock lol.
    Aye mate

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Muruzond is dead.
    He's still alive in our timeline.

Trial of the Timewalkers - a new way to advance characters from level 1 to 90. These trials are a series challenging scenarios that players can attempt at levels 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, and 85 that, when completed, instantly advance your character to the next rank (ie; complete the level 10 trial, advance instantly to level 20 with a full set of gear comparable to level 20 quest greens). These trials are not for the faint of heart, and require an understading of the class you are playing to proceed. The intention here is to make the leveling process easier for new players, making the expansion more accesible - however the challenge is great to ensure that players who level up this way do know how to play their class.
    Incoming verbal abuse and elitism directed at those who are relegated to leveling the traditional way.

Deleted
    I dont want any more time travel shit.