Which PvP Server?

Hi,

Returning to the game after playing for just 2 months at launch. I'm planning on subscribing if I really enjoy it. You know, because I need something to do while SoO happens for 10-11 months.

Which PvP server (US) will be best for open world pvp?

Deleted
    Hey there first of all i got to tell you im new to SWTOR myself so i dont know many things but it is anoying when there are no answers for you in threads and no one replies with some help for you so i will advise you to choose a light population server so you will not have queues and disconections,lag etc. you can always find a pvp guild

good luck mate im on the light population server called tomb of freedom nadd (english)character bloodage sith inquisitor

Freedon Nadd is an EU server, and well.. it's the only english speaking EU PVP server.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Starting on Jung Ma (Rp-PvP) at launch but decided to re-roll on to Pot5 (PvP). It seems to have a TON of people on it at all times which is ideal for WPvP.

Rolling a Sith Warrior (went with the duel-wielding one) and am lvl 13. VERY tempted to sub.

Anyone have reasons to be an active sub? I see myself doing 5 warzones in an hour, rather than a week.

If you're playing pure F2P then you only get 2 action bars, by lvl50 you won't have anywhere near enough space. 3 is the minimum you can get away with and personally I use 4. With F2P you can't use the ingame mail system, you can only do a limited ammount of pvp/instances and you can't do raids. I mean the list is neverending, you don't even get a bank to store items. You can't equip epic items, you get reduced pvp currency (valor?) from pvp and vendor prices are higher. Money is already tight when you're leveling up.

I think most of it can be bypassed via the Cartel market but it just becomes unreasonably expensive.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Freedon Nadd is an EU server, and well.. it's the only english speaking EU PVP server.
    Yeah sorry i didnt notice this guy said that wants a US server :/

Deleted
    Pot5 without question.. I've tried The Bastion and even Jung-Ma for a bit.

Queue times here are the best I've seen of the three servers.

Not sure about the EU.

The Bastion open world pvp scene is primarily just asshats ganking lowbies. It's rare to run across a similar level even matched fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beechnut View Post
    The Bastion open world pvp scene is primarily just asshats ganking lowbies. It's rare to run across a similar level even matched fight.
    Can confirm. 46 Consular came around and started ganking all the Sith lowbies on Nar Shaddaa's upper industrial sector the other night. Even chased down the ones that tried to run.

It also doesn't help that The Bastion is the only West Coast PvP server for the US.

Yup. The Bastion asshat scene is why I moved to Harbinger. World PVP is fine, asshat world PVP is not.