Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scranton, PA...yes where the office was made!

Is 4p worth it right meow?!

The reason I ask is that we just killed heroic Durumu tonight, I know were late, but were mostly alts that graduated, and leveled up / started raiding in ToT, so let's just skip pass the, "you guys are terribad" comments, got the heroic chest, and was wondering if the lfr chest to make 4p was worth it over the 535 chest. I only see it being about 4% dmg on most fights. 1 week left this tier, so I get the point is mute, but any advice overall is appreciated.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ymous/advanced

Ran you through femaledwarf. Showed ~600 DPS increase to use LFR 0/2 chest over the heroic one.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scranton, PA...yes where the office was made!
    About a week ago I tried using that site, it didn't have any of the heroic scen. gear I had, had 3 pieces, now just the belt. Thanks tho!

better way to find probably would be take off 2 trinks and try on a target dummy. U can clearly see which one gives better dps.

Few days back, i got a TF shoulder off Durumu and chest off Horridon on normal, so thought may be their stats alone can replace my lfr chest and shoulder piece. But boy, i was wrong. the 4p always topping the 2P + Tf shoulder + normal chest. So, i m still trying to get that normal chest and shoulder tier tokens.

Seems like about as powerful/as weak (>>) as the 2pc..

Probably worth going for, just sim it out (it's not really affected by fight mechanics).