Poll: Do you want a neutral city in the next expansion?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care to be honest. What I'd really like is to be able to choose my own city. I really don't understand why they've been so steadfast at wanting to lock us all in SW/Org for the last three years. I want an expansion where I can move to Ironforge.

Definitely

I really like sanctuaries.

I think variety is best. So considering we haven't had neutral cities for the past two expansions, then yes, bring on a neutral city.

Shrug. Neutral cities, faction cities like MoP, same thing. As long as they look cool who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would personally rather have 2 new cities, but if they end up like Shrine of Two Moons/Seven Stars, then no, just go with another Dalaran please.

Deleted
    Shattrath was possibly the best gathering city ever. I'd really love to see something similar again.

I like how it is now having two separate cities. But if they had another neutral city, I would want it a little larger like Shattrath but with a lot less random NPC's standing around fighting and laughing.. Dalaran just felt too cramped imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Dalaran just felt too cramped imo.
    Actually that's why I liked Dalaran, it actually felt like there was life in the city.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want an alliance only dalaran somewhere. Ontop of whatever sanctuary we get or whatever. WTB ALLIANCE ONLY DALARAN...Wouldn't be difficult.

Deleted
    Dalaran was brilliant too. Loved how people would glitch on top of the well near the bank so they could fly in Dalaran

Basically I don't care if it is horde or alliance or neutral; I do want a full city though, also with a AH.

I think they missed a great opportunity to create some great cities on Pandaria.

I would rather see two new big main cities with AH and everything for each faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! And let us talk to the other faction while we are there. Lore wise we have been fighting most things together since wc3. You think you would have learnt common/orcish after so long.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Yes! And let us talk to the other faction while we are there. Lore wise we have been fighting most things together since wc3. You think you would have learnt common/orcish after so long.
    Thats a gameplay reason, you want to reduce trash talk to the other team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Thats a gameplay reason, you want to reduce trash talk to the other team.
    I mean just in the city. No where else.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    I mean just in the city. No where else.
    Same reason im afraid, you could find a name and taunt them etc OK nothing to stop you rolling an alliance toon and doing the same but it reduces the chance of there being cross faction flame.

If we didnt have that risk then id love it

I just realized that I don't really care. Doesn't make a big difference. I think the only thing I would apprechiate in a new neutral city is new surroundings, everthing esle basically will stay the same either way.

Deleted
    As long as it has an Auction House that I can access on my non-Engineer alt, I'm fine.

If they do add another neutral city I hope it won't feature another Aldor/Scryer divide. A Horde/Alliance divide is something I support, but two neutral factions we get to choose from, one barring the other, just didn't sit right with me.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with new capitals or capitals other then Stormwind/Orgrimmar is that they are ghosttowns. As long Stormwind and Orgrimmar keeps all the main functions that other capitals hasn't then that won't change. Cata zone portals are still only in SW/ORG. Transmog/Void are still only in SW/ORG + shrine (which becomes a ghosttown when the new expansion comes). You see that cities who dont have those things are basicly left by players.
    So i don't think that WoW needs another capital or neutral capital. I think it's even better to get rid of a couple of capitals. Exodar was a spaceship and can be restored and lift off (for example to planet Argus) to name an example.