Poll: Do you want a neutral city in the next expansion?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really want a new neutral capital, it was fun, I never experienced shattrath in TBC, but i experienced Dalaran in WOTLK and i loved it, but i didn't like the lag, but that was because my PC was old =3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinne1 View Post
    As long as it has an Auction House that I can access on my non-Engineer alt, I'm fine.
    Won't happen, for the same reason a neutral city is a bad idea to begin with. If the new city had an AH to non engineers then everyone would be there, throw Horde and Alliance into the mix and we have a crashed server. Dalaran was bad enough as it was without the AH.

Shattrath had the upside of being a lot larger so people got more spread out, but I still hated the theme of it and the fact that it was a Draenei city.

You confuse gameplay with lore, you really shouldn't. Also Shattrath an Alliance hub? Since when?
    How ironic, using draenei avatar yet doesn't know your own lore, hilarious oh how my answer must been hurting you.. Shattrah always belonged to the Draeneis... It was there where the orcish armies slaughtered the remaining people, and also where KJ thought Velen would be dead by now.. But Larohir sacrifised himself into making the horde believe they were the only one left so rest could flee to Zangarmarsh...

How cool would it be if Orgrimmar became the new neutral city, then raging Horde fans can grin and bear the salt in that wound for a whole expansion.
    Like I said, I hate neutral cities, never wanted to share the alliance hub in the first place.. Sure as hell dont wanna share horde either.. Besides, you were the one starting this argue.. Next time you might be quite instead ..

15+ Year Old Account
    If the next expansion is about Maelstorm and Naga then no. I'd rather see Kul'tiras turned into an ally city instead of becoming a neutral/destroyed leveling zone/battleground or w/e.

and Horde can get Kezan as a horde city for the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    I'd like a neutral city as long as it actually is a neutral city as opposed to an Alliance city that was converted to neutrality.

While Shattrath was no longer administered by the Draenei who eventually signed on with the Alliance, it was still more closely associated with the Alliance then the Horde. Dalaran was an even more extreme example, since it was a historically Alliance city that was opened to the Horde to deal with very specific current events. In Cataclysm Blizzard went straight back to treating Dalaran as Alliance-aligned, which created a whole bunch of continuity problems.

Rather ironically, were it not for the focus on war this expansion, the Pandaren would of been more the capable of providing a legitimately neutral city in MoP.

Without knowing what expansion 5 is, it's difficult to be sure what a truly neutral city would be. But all that really matters is that it doesn't have a significantly stronger connection to one faction over the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    If the next expansion is about Maelstorm and Naga then no. I'd rather see Kul'tiras turned into an ally city instead of becoming a neutral/destroyed leveling zone/battleground or w/e.

and Horde can get Kezan as a horde city for the expansion.
    The wisest comments of all. Now Blizzard just need to do so ...

I would love to see us in outland again heres a thought on how it can be done city wise.

Call to arms in outland as a new land mass has been sighted with active portals. We travel back to outland the new base of Operations is a Phased version of Shat for level 90 players and above. It is a rebuilt shattrath The Aldor and scryers are one unified force here under the direction of the Naru. From there we fly to the new island where the portals are located that go further off world!

I can dream can't I?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to see a new capital in the next expansions. I rather see a couple of small towns (spreaded over the new zones) which contains the most important neutral functions. And have a Guild Housing added to the game which support most of the neutral capital functions as well.

The neutral cities never interested me. I always thought it was silly that the Alliance and Horde, who are supposedly bloodthirsty enemy factions, always make nice and congregate together peacefully in neutral cities. The whole "we're putting aside our differences to kill the main bad guy" thing can only be pushed so far.

Plus, WoW already has all these cities that we don't even use much. Places like Ironforge and Thunder Bluff seemingly have little purpose. Blizzard could perhaps make the non-Orgrimmar/Stormwind cities more useful and interesting in the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd much rather have the possibility to use any major city I want, and not basically be "forced" to use Org/Sw.

Dalaran was the best city so far.