Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nice!!!

I solo'd this on my rogue 520 ilvl got him to about 80% until evasion ran out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raegwyn View Post
    to say they are good because they have consistent selfhealing is bullshit. any tank these days has consistent selfhealing. actually dk heals arent as consistent as pallys sacret shield or hot.
    Consistent regardless of Vengeance. This is why Blood is amazing in low Vengeance scenarios (25 Heroic LK if you kill adds) but suck at high Vengeance (80k+) levels.

maybe brewmasters can also pull this off but as far as i know pallys work much better survival and singletarget dps wise on multitarget fights. with enough targets they gain permanent animus trinket proccs and can keep SoR on 100% of time + they can still only do singletarget while monks would have to passively kill the adds to do singletarget dmg with keg smash what would decrease their vengeance
    Certainly Paladins have an easier time than Brewmaster; was just saying I'm pretty sure a Brewmaster has killed Galleon solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Agree to disagree. Full normal SoO gear will probably make that fight possible again.
    who knows hmm i dont really think so because Avengers Shield on Avoidanceproccs are gone arent they? and they are quite mandatory dps and holy power wise. also the sacret shield nerf is heavy. but we will see

PS: i also soloed this a while ago and hit enrage between 40 and 60 % cant remember.
    lol he has an enrage xD fuck vengeance scaling
    Last edited by Raegwyn; 2013-09-02 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raegwyn View Post
    who knows hmm i dont really think so because Avengers Shield on Avoidanceproccs are gone arent they? and they are quite mandatory dps and holy power wise. also the sacret shield nerf is heavy. but we will see
    Still think all that is offset by:

1. More Stats
    2. DPS Legendary Cloak
    3. Buff to Tank Legendary Meta Gem
    4. Tank CDR trinket
    5. T16 bonuses

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    That was not the only exploit. The main exploit was that the enrage didn't work properly so he was able to SS to that rat for 5 hours. This not being the developer's intended way -> exploit.
    If you read the post that I was quoting he was mentioning other instances of soloing as exploiting when it really wasnt. I just mentioned that the only one that was exploiting was the rogue soloing pw but hey reading is fundamental and all that jazz
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this Jelloslock from Kiljaeden? I remember Lilbeefy saying something like you main a Pally on another server XD so if yes, small world eh?