Page 1 of 2
LastLast

greatmother geyah should kill garrosh

blizzard should have the old lady do it.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

we can help her hold the axe

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol that would be an end Garrosh definitely would not want, dying in glorious battle yes, But getting gutted by a granny? never

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    we can help her hold the axe
    my axe has fallen and i cant pick it up
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Pretty sure she died in Nagrand after some quests

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    nope. She's even in the shattering novel, she assigns Aggra to help Thrall understand his shamanism better.

(pro tip, orcs live a long time, Drek'thar was old even before wc3)
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    it seems like that because at the end of the nagrand chain she despawns but as trassk says she showed up in the shattering.

She walks up with her cane and beats Garrosh over the head. It is at this point the tumor in his brain which is what has made him go crazy this whole time bursts. He dies moments later and we take the lewt.

Deleted
    How old is Drek'thar for that matter do we know?

It certainly would be nice to see more Mag'har show up. Kind of weird that Garrosh rose to become warchief but pretty much none of the prominent orcs of Outland came with (except Saurfang The Younger...).

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    my axe has fallen and i cant pick it up
    hahahahaha...

Every time I see your display picture along with your terrible grammar I always picture you to be some little 10 year old boy.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

This would be sooo funny, I'd approve of this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingFeedz View Post
    Every time I see your display picture along with your terrible grammar I always picture you to be some little 10 year old boy.

pangoro is dark/fighting type making him one of the most badarse pokemon ever to exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    It certainly would be nice to see more Mag'har show up. Kind of weird that Garrosh rose to become warchief but pretty much none of the prominent orcs of Outland came with (except Saurfang The Younger...).
    i guess it kind of makes sense, the majority of them thought he was a little douchebag calling him things like "impotent whelp" "weakling" and "worthless"

him being a little emo all his life most likely didnt do much to inspire his people to follow him anywhere. in fact they are probably better off without him

10+ Year Old Account
    pangoro is dark/fighting type making him one of the most badarse pokemon ever to exist.
    One of, but not the most:

Ok sorry, that was completely offtopic, but this is a joke thread anyways, right? RIGHT!?

Pokemon Red and Blue were released outside of Japan in 1998. A 10 year old then would be as old as 25 now. The one in the image is from the unreleased game so I wouldn't say he comes off as any more of a small child than anyone who likes Warcraft III.

10+ Year Old Account
    On this note, can we see Jorin Deadeye show up?

Yeah, everyone knows the real mark of maturity is bitching about other posters while not contributing to the actual topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    On this note, can we see Jorin Deadeye show up?
    Please?

Pretty pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    nope. She's even in the shattering novel, she assigns Aggra to help Thrall understand his shamanism better.

(pro tip, orcs live a long time, Drek'thar was old even before wc3)
    She is alive but green orcs live longer then brown skinned. I forget where I read it but its on one of the official pages it says that it appears orcs who drank the demons blood tend to live much longer then others.

10+ Year Old Account
    [pangoro is dark/fighting type making him one of the most badarse pokemon ever to exist.
    Also, not to derail this topic or anything, but:
    Liking ANYTHING past second gen.

Not even once.

- - - Updated - - -

Please?

Pretty pretty please?
    Be right back spamming Metzen's twitter.