1v2 High Rated Arena..

So, i was boosting a mate for his 2k achievement, playing a hunter myself when this happened:

Queued up for arena, whilst our MMR being 1800+-50.
    My mate DC'ed and never entered the Arena.

I got in, couldn't see who i was fighting.

I pre-buffed myself with all my pets before the start and used a spider as my main pet.

Once the arena started, i camuflaged myself and discovered i was fighting a Full Tyr. Geared Hunter & Mage.

I opened on the mage, got him to 50% before he iceblocked and the hunter popped out.

He began nuking me, cc'ed the hunter, Finished off the mage.

At this point i had about 45% hp and 1x Exhil. left.

the hunter came out(100%) and nuked me down to 20%, i used exhil and reached 50% hp.

I controlled him like fuck and he eventually died with me on 15% Hp.

-ps. My max rating in 2v2 is about 2300.

The question now is.... IS IT THESE KIND OF SCRUBS WHO COMPLAIN AND GET OUR CLASSES NERFED? WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT

1. they underestimated the situation and got surprised. Ofc it was only 1 enemy but hunter... They should have known better
    2. why pointing out hinter is op, all know...
    3. when you are so good alone team up with disc and go 2300+ for the lol. Then at some Point you will meet only disc-hunter. Then you can check whos the best

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    1. they underestimated the situation and got surprised. Ofc it was only 1 enemy but hunter... They should have known better
    2. why pointing out hinter is op, all know...
    3. when you are so good alone team up with disc and go 2300+ for the lol. Then at some Point you will meet only disc-hunter. Then you can check whos the best
    Point is, i was facing another hunter, equally geared to me. Whilst him having a mate fully geared aswell.

You beat someone, grats op. Nothing to discuss really, some people are bad that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Hunters have ridiculous carry potential with immunities and damage output. Soloing 1800 shouldn't be such a "wtf" really.

I, and many others, have solo queued all the way to 2k rating (and probably beyond? I can only confirm 2k) too. Your class just happens to be op in 2v2 right now.

Pro tip: Blizzard doesn't balance around 2v2, don't worry about nerfs if you happen to 1v2. They nerf a class if it does too well in PVE OR 3v3/RBG.
    Last edited by Thes; 2013-09-02 at 05:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    great post man, congrats on your win!

no. those scrubs not getting your class nerfed

being retardly overpowered does

2vs2 disc hunter allllllllll day long
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    The question now is.... IS IT THESE KIND OF SCRUBS WHO COMPLAIN AND GET OUR CLASSES NERFED? WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT
    The answer is: Yes.
    /Zetsumei

such intense
    wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumei View Post
    The answer is: Yes.
    This answer, is true.
    I like juice

funny thing is, im not even a PvP'er, i just do world top 50 Raiding

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    You beat someone, grats op. Nothing to discuss really, some people are bad that's it.
    Reinforces what I said even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

you should post it to warcraftmovies

10+ Year Old Account
    1800 is not really that high ... all you need is a full tyrann burst class and someone with cc so he can do damage undisturbed.

i played with a ret in that case and we got to 1800 before i even replaced half of my quest greens/blues with pvp equipment, doing 45k chaosbolts with all cds up.

so if you encounter TWO full tyrannical damage classes at 1800 it doesn't mean anyting. EVERYONE can have full tyrannical right now. at 1,3k-1,6k allmost 50% of the time the enemy leaves anyway.

even shorter: you can get the best possible pvp gear of this patch (excluding the meta as the only exception) without fighting a single opponent in the arena by farming quedodgers and leaving the rest of the games.

gear means shit so close before the patch ...

but yes, those are the kinds who will whine in the forums.

EDIT: in addition i would say, that my teammate beat an astonishing high amount of 1vs2 fights while i had dcs. underestimation, "free points", and one skilled partner can do wonders at this rating. i would say the reason while there are so many "bad" players at around 1800 is the disc + feral/hunter/dk barrier.

amd btw i got my hot streak achievement with that char and only fought 3 teams ... rest left before the game started
    Last edited by Sharde; 2013-09-02 at 07:40 PM.

Obviously.

And you're also a male model IRL with 3 PhDs.

Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    Obviously.

And you're also a male model IRL with 3 PhDs.
    No i'm a fat fuck.... and also a student.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    no. those scrubs not getting your class nerfed

being retardly overpowered does

2vs2 disc hunter allllllllll day long
    this so very much