Deleted

5.5 Enchanting Changes - My ideas on it !

Hey World,

A follow up to my 5.5 Jewelcrafting Changes - My ideas on it ! post.

A Quick run through for those who didn't see the Jewelcrafting post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavkilla View Post
    I am going to post up some ideas with a brief explanation on what and why I feel they would benefit Enchanting (I am aware that Blizzard do try to make professions as equal as possible so others would need to be tweaked to bring them to this level so please don’t post that as a reply its already obvious)
    I have of course already tweaked this Enchanting idea's post to the same standard of the Jewelcrafting as you will see if you add the new stats up

I am going to dive right in on the "main" upgrade for Enchanters and yes its Enchanted Helms - this isn't going to make everyone roll enchanter overnight because the additional enchant won't be any better than what a JC would have from their "new gems" (I will go over stats at the end of the post so you can see it)

Helm Enchant

New "Slightly Better Ring Enchant" Again i used 1 stat instead of making 4 images

Now from the JC Post people must expect something weird / wonderful for Enchanters for their Alts and low and behold i came up with the following "Heirloom only enchants"
    Cloak

Pants

Shoulders

Now we get down to the nitty gritty interesting addition/s to the Enchanting Profession.

Something i have been begging for since the day i took up enchanting on my main was the ability to disenchant everything in 1 fell swoop considering i have a habit of filling up a Guild Bank tab with stuff to DE before i get around to it and then spend AGES disenchanting all my greens/blues to get the mats i need to enchant my/my alts gear up again.

The Much Needed and Much Wanted ALL Disenchant option - But Wait its a bag.......? Yes a bag and you rely on Tailoring to get it (More on my tailoring ideas coming soon, think of this as a sneak peek)

Now you would have a new "Disenchant Hand" icon on your Professions screen Think of it in a different colour blah blah
    now this new hand will disenchant all items in your "Disenchanting Satchel" and i would state in ADVANCE it would not be down to Blizzard to restore any items you were silly enough to put in to said bag before you hit it - YES some super hardcore raider out there will Disenchant a SUPERB item it took him 3months to farm in one stupid drunken night celebrating because his guild finally managed to kill the new Tier end boss. Well my wording to you sir would be "shit happens" "pay attention" "unlucky bro" the list is kinda endless but ah well these things happen move on please nothing left to see here................Actually i lied there is 1 more super sweet bonus for Enchanters

The Remove Enchant option - Now as per the JC post this would only be applicable to 1 item and i have chosen the Weapon

The reasoning behind this is if JC's would be able to remove the "new" meta gems from their helm then why cant enchanters remove their enchant and stick it on to a new weapon ? This actually came to me later on from this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    I honestly dislike the idea of randomized gems, from a lore perspective. A master jewelcrafter IRL knows if he's making a princess cut or a pear cut, shouldn't a WoW JC know if he's making Improved Assassins or Improved Glinting?
    I thought hell if Enchanters know how to stick it on - why the hell can't they take it off..... ?

The rest is open to your discussion.........

And thanks again for reading

Oh the stats whoops
    JC New - 2 x 580 Gems = 1160 Stats
    Enchanting New - Helm Enchant 280 + Ring Enchants 280*2 = 560 + 2 Gems (As JC has to replace gems Enchanters wont need to) 160*2 = 320, total = 1160

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again something that worth the read.

Would be great to see at least 1 of you idea in the game.

Proffesion are dumbed down and boring atm.

excellent - another great idea. I think it is becoming apparent that professions need some love. It is no plain atm - some spice would be amazing.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking