Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    GAMON-2013 "I've been eating a lot of porridge so don’t get me mad!"

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    No. This player base would go immediately for the most absurd choice just for the "lulz."
    This.

Its a retarded idea to allow the playerbase, the people who meme basic campfire and do /2 Anal [insert achievement here] spam on the daily basis to have any control of the games lore.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    This.

Its a retarded idea to allow the playerbase, the people who meme basic campfire and do /2 Anal [insert achievement here] spam on the daily basis to have any control of the games lore.
    Why don't just give us the most reasonable options?

Personally think they have already chosen the new Warchief a while ago, we just have to wait and see.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Alright I can't keep this secret forever. I am the new War Chief. Yes I have taken over the Horde, in the name of the Alliance.

The day when the next leader dies is already set.
    Metzen would sure have fun to triple his work just to make a vote possible (and throw 2 developed paths away again). Not to speak of how it would delay the content-team.

If they actually gave a few plausible options to choose from there wouldn't be anything stupid about it. It'll stop people choosing a dumb option just because it's funny.

“First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.”
    Mage | Monk | Druid | Warlock

Please god no.

No, no don't wanna be a hipster but a big star
    And I wanna see my name tattooed where your tits are

There's most likely already been tons of story written out that includes whoever Blizzard has already chosen to be warchief. Even if they let the community decide, they'd most likely have to completely change around a lot of next expansion's story and details.

because if you allowed that, your get stupid results. Like we would end up having basic campfire as a warchief Internet = Trolls

What if they've already gotten enough writing done for it (you know, far enough that it's already into the next expansion) that player choice might conflict with what they've already got going. (Only the South Park guys can work that fast.. lol)