Deleted

27" Monitor suggestions please

Gonna buy a 27" monitor for gaming (wow) and watching movies (1080p ress) dont want screens with edge lightning that screws up my movies in dark scenes etc (bought an asus 5 months ago 120hz 3D it was terrible for the 400-500 euro i payed for it, worse movie experience then my 100 euro 22" samsung 5 years old) also it gotta cost max 228 euro. ps. gotta have vesa so i can mount it on the wall.

- - - Updated - - -

Benq GW2750HM got 9/10 on swedish sale sight prisjakt.se anyone got it?

Get an IPS panel such as this one.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

I was actually going to recommend the GW2750HM, and yes I do currently own it.

Very nice monitor, very big compared to another 27" I had. Idk how same sized monitors are sized, but this one is fairly large.

All the color levels are customizable so you can screw around with the settings, I just set mine to an adjusted level to "Movie Mode"

Not much details for you other than the basic stuff, but it is a good monitor and I'd recommend getting it, Great 27" monitor with a damn cheap price. Not sure how much it is for you but in the States its going for 206$

Deleted
    cant find the asus monitor on swedish sights.

Yeah im thinking of buying that GW2750HM hope it has great black level and not edge lightning? then im satisfied it goes for 249 euro + shipping. 20 euro over budget but according to many sites its the best budget 27"

I bought a crossover 27Q couple months ago for like 550$. Still works perfectly.
    Playing since 2007.

Crossover/Shimian/Catleap Korean IPS 27" are good, and cheap, but you take your risk with them (All my friends who have purchased them have had no issues whatsoever)

http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2 Is another one that has an option
    These monitors are pretty barebones, but they are good enough if you don't need anys pecial features

I personally have http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (Dell u2713HM) got on sale many months ago and I love it.