Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Playing stressful games will have frame drops, stutter & freezing which in the end results in having lower performance. I installed the drivers and after 4-5 hours of BF3 it began to stutter and frames dropped to 30-40 fps which was fixed by going back to the earlier drivers. What I noticed was that my games didn't feel smooth anymore, frames dropped by 6 FPS in heaven benchmark. I got another 780 to see if the problem persisted with the 320.49 drivers, no, everything was smooth and frames was higher than my old 780.. Thinking perhaps I got an unstable card I tried the 326.80 drivers and over time my game began stuttering and frames dropped considerable.. I ended up RMA'ing both cards and wont ever touch a Nvidia driver without reading about their issues, not to talk about the card killer 320.18 driver that fried thousand of cards. 326.80 produces overheating, stuttering, frame drops, crashes, glitches, BSOD, not to talk about the Splinter Cell & Metro Last Light still not working properly on 780 cards.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

okay I went to the store I bought it and I was able to replace it with a 670 for only 20$ extra so w/es. installed and booted up fine without errors. lets hope this fixes it.

Deleted
    damn i want your graphics card, even though i have 690, i just feel like ive been left behind so much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgamer98 View Post
    damn i want your graphics card, even though i have 690, i just feel like ive been left behind so much
    ???? You have a 690 and want a much much weaker card?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

I have a EVGA gtx560ti and after updating to 320.49 my computer will randomly lock up or the monitor will act as if it's powered down, you can still hear spotify playing even though the monitor is acting like the computer is powered down. NVIDIA is really beginning to suck, their drivers are causing a host of issues the past year.

My mother has the same issues with the Nvidia Drivers.

Recently i installed her pc all over again to give her a clean system.
    Instantly after windows updated the drivers of the card. the system would not properly power down again.
    I removed the drivers and added the standard W7 nvidia drivers (she does not play games anyway so its not a prob).

And it is finally stable. it took me a while to figure out the issue so yeah drivers can really fuck up your system. the video card is fine. i even cleaned it to make sure it would not attract to much dust.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

iunno seems the 700 hundred series drivers are a hit and miss for some reason not sure. it's running like a champ atm with 314.22 with my gtx 670.

I found this : https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...reezing-my-pc/ so I'm definitely rolling back to see if that helps.