Trying to get this macro to work right

#showtooltip Prayer of Mending
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists] [target=targettarget][@player] Prayer of mending

What i want it to do is cast at what i have my mouse over, if i don't have my mouse on someone it casts on my target, and if i don't have a target or am mousing over some on it should cast on me. So far it works fine except for the cast on me if the first two conditions are not met.

Code:
    /cast [@mouseover, exists] Prayer of Mending; Prayer of Mending
    No need to make stuff complicated.

My personal choice is:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help][@target,help][@player] Prayer of Mending
    That way when I copy-pasta it for all of my abilities, I only have to change one section.

Cheers.
    -Vin-

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicer View Post
    My personal choice is:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help][@target,help][@player] Prayer of Mending
    That way when I copy-pasta it for all of my abilities, I only have to change one section.

Cheers.
    -Vin-
    so dose this do what i want it to do? What i want it to do is cast at what i have my mouse over, if i don't have my mouse on someone it casts on my target, and if i don't have a target or am mousing over some on it should cast on me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Code:
    /cast [@mouseover, exists] Prayer of Mending; Prayer of Mending
    No need to make stuff complicated.
    Dose this do want it to do? What i want it to do is cast at what i have my mouse over, if i don't have my mouse on someone it casts on my target, and if i don't have a target or am mousing over some on it should cast on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartfrost
    so dose this do what i want it to do? What i want it to do is cast at what i have my mouse over, if i don't have my mouse on someone it casts on my target, and if i don't have a target or am mousing over some on it should cast on me.
    Technically, both my macro and Tehterokkar's will both work. The only difference being that for Tehterokkar's to work, you'll need to have auto self-cast enabled under the Interface>Combat menu; where as the one that I linked will work as you describe regardless of what settings you have selected.

Hope that helps.
    -Vin-

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicer View Post
    Technically, both my macro and Tehterokkar's will both work. The only difference being that for Tehterokkar's to work, you'll need to have auto self-cast enabled under the Interface>Combat menu; where as the one that I linked will work as you describe regardless of what settings you have selected.

Hope that helps.
    -Vin-
    great can you tell me ho to do this with ennaces so it will attack mobs and heal players i mouse over

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "ennaces", however if you're looking for a macro that does something similar, only for enemy targets:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm][@target,harm] <Spell Name>
    Note:
    If you're writing a lengthy macro, the [@target,harm] bit can be shortened simply to [harm] and will have the same effect (also applies to [help]). I generally include it as it makes the macro easier to read.

If you elaborate on what you're trying to achieve, I may be able to help you more.
    -Vin-