Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    God I feel so sorry for you, the type of person you are that can act that way to other people. Karma. Karma.
    We've respected ones opinions before yet you attack me here because you don't agree what I do and karma does exist but when it comes for me I'll acknowledge it =)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Quote where I said I deserve the cloak?
    Mmmh I never stated that I heavily implied to others whom are like you who refuse to do the PVP thing.

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    We've respected ones opinions before yet you attack me here because you don't agree what I do and karma does exist but when comes for me I'll acknowledge it =)

There is no attacking simply making an assessment of how you have been conducting yourself in this thread, if you don't want people to react to your attitude then try changing it?

But you seem to enjoy acting like a not very nice person. I also did say I actually feel sorry for you, cause I genuinely do, I can't imagine living with your attitude (or those like you) everyday would be enjoyable.

The legendary chain was Blizzard's new way to shoot themselves in the foot.

They're now in a bind in T16 tuning. They can either tune the content hard, assuming people have the cloak, or they can tune it for most who don't.

In the former case, most guilds are screwed, and participation (even in Flex) is going to suffer even more.

In the second case, the whining from the high end guilds will again become deafening.

They might even try to go for a trifecta of fail and tick off both the camps.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

I don't understand this, honestly: what is so hard about getting the cloaks? I started about a month after the expansion was released, never even tried for them actively, other than the specific quests, and I have the latest incarnation of the cloak. What is so hard about doing some dailies to get the reputation grind done over a period of months(!), and some LfR runs? And the PvP quests are an obstacle now?! Taking half an hour, if even that, to win two matches is so excruciatingly hard or displeasing it stops people from continuing the questline? We had people in my guild join a battleground for the first time ever in the game, some of them have been playing for years, and they did just fine: a few words of advice, the resistance to be a total noob, and two wins came easy. Is this really a problem or a case of (seemingly) mass-exaggeration I wonder.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped caring about the Legendary quest line when I found out it was going to be a shitty cloak. I feel shafted for wasting my time on 3 different toons getting as far as ToT part of the quest. No thanks Blizzard you can keep your cloak, I'm content with having gotten fangs and the staff in Cataclysm.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    There is no attacking simply making an assessment of how you have been conducting yourself in this thread, if you don't want people to react to your attitude then try changing it?

But you seem to enjoy acting like a not very nice person. I also did say I actually feel sorry for you, cause I genuinely do, I can't imagine living with your attitude (or those like you) everyday would be enjoyable.
    Changing my attitude on what others or the part where I go auto attack on the lock with no penalty or did you prefer me not making fun of people because they can't do the PVP thing?

I'm actually a nice person well most of the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    About coins Pouch of Timeless Coins (3500 coins for 500 valor). Piece of cake for us who are 3000/3000 by now
    I seem to recall the pouchs have a rep requirement but it's only honored so still won't take all that long since you can just grind it out by killing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by peteed1985 View Post
    Think of this, its a legendary not a pvp or pve legendary but just a plain old legendary. It will be king in pvp just as much as pve.
    No, because item scaling will apply (in instanced PvP), and the proc will be reduced.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    No, because item scaling will apply (in instanced PvP), and the proc will be reduced.
    Wait wait hold on I believe they tweeted the proc will NOT work in PVP if I recall someone on the PVP section saying it with a tweet.

The legendary chain was Blizzard's new way to shoot themselves in the foot.

They're now in a bind in T16 tuning. They can either tune the content hard, assuming people have the cloak, or they can tune it for most who don't.

In the former case, most guilds are screwed, and participation (even in Flex) is going to suffer even more.

In the second case, the whining from the high end guilds will again become deafening.

They might even try to go for a trifecta of fail and tick off both the camps.
    Wow yeah, it must really be hard to have the foresight to tune everything but heroic around not having a cloak... just kidding.

- - - Updated - - -

the cloak proc and the meta gem don't work, period, in instanced pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Wait wait hold on I believe they tweeted the proc will NOT work in PVP if I recall someone on the PVP section saying it with a tweet.
    Reduced to zero, then.