Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Everyone tanks 1, tanks tank 2. Put one from Tank A into disabled large, same with one from tank B. Tank A second into massive, all smalls but one into that same massive, last small into Dark Animus, burn boss.

Loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiah View Post
    You are absolutely correct, and this is what I referred to when I said killing anima golems into the massive after draws. If you want simplicity, I'd avoid this (as especially with the larges, mistakes are quite possible.) On the other hand, you will not only avoid jolts, but be more prepared for heroic. Admittedly this last goal is rather moot, as I expect with the nerfs that this fight will be zerged on heroic by the vast majority of raids that even bother going back. If your team can manage doing this without any goofs, you'll definitely reduce the number of jolts drastically and take a major burden off the healers.
    Don't see any greater difficulty executing this.
    I can manage tanking the massive at the time, and a quick roll->random stuff->touch of death should be enough to kill one off.
    Thing is, if we all survive the small golems, (should be way easier with 6 of them gone instead of only 2), it's always the jolts that mark the beginning of a wipe, and our kills are rarely a beautiful sight. (as in half of raid dead. thats why there's a need for changes)

Thanks for the help everyone, now i understand way better how that fight works. And being the raid leader, that's always a good thing
    Last edited by mmoc0c8f6d1d73; 2013-09-03 at 10:05 PM.

I'd recommend having dps dump their golems into the large massives instead of the tanks. Two golems on a tank isn't much damage and the fewer people that have golems on them the fewer complications you'll have with Matter Swap. Assign two dps to each broken large golem and assign them each a small golem nearby, have them dump theirs into their assigned golem then help other people kill theirs. After the 6 dps have their golems depoisted have a tank activate a massive and fill it up with the remaining active small golems. Even with low dps only using 1 massive should buy you enough time to kill DA before he hits 100 anima, if you have problems with him getting to 100 then just activate the second massive and drag it around and fill it with the inactive small golems after filling the first massive.