Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Maybe the kid was the next Hitler and the shooter was really a time-traveller who wanted to prevent world war III, pain and suffering...

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    not even done with the first page and 3 jokes that the kid should have a gun, thats just sad

- - - Updated - - -

a "neighborhood" can easily reference a specific area of a city in this case Brooklyn or Bronx
    Brooklyn and the Bronx are boroughs, it's equivalent to calling Bergen county a "neighborhood"

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    I think a infractions should be handed out to these people making gun jokes in the thread, it's non-constructive posting and derailing/threadshitting.
    i think infraction shoud be handed out to these poeple playing forum police.

on a serious note..
    i dont think your post is any better then a gun joke if you ask me i even prefer a good bad joke :>

and the other side.. yes this world is full of shit.. nothing realy wonders me anymore.. and honestly i dont think that is a good thing
    Last edited by Uselessrouge; 2013-09-03 at 03:01 AM.

also

"On Friday, an 18-year-old man in the state of Georgia was convicted of murdering 13-month-old Antonio Santiago after the child's mother refused to hand over her purse."

it's so sad we removed public executions and torture, we've gone backwards in some respects of life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meme Arrows to green text View Post
    How is it a joke.

Its a legitimate solution that people really do honestly genuinely believe in judging by the other threads.
    A joke would have been something like "The kid was too young to have Skittles and an Arizona iced tea in the first place."

JUST AN EXAMPLE.

Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    Well lookie here, two tasteless jokes from people who know fuckall about the issue! Neet!
    I'm sure conservatives know something about the gun issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    New York City has some of the toughest gun control laws in the country
    Yeah but this is the US so that's saying fucking nothing.

Just means you need a permit, pay $3 to register them (LOL) and you can't have things like silencers or assault weapons (unless you bought them before the date the law went in).

I find it comical that Americans can describe a place where concealed carry is permitted as the "toughest gun control laws in the country". Such a thing is utterly unthinkable in my country.

Anyway, even if NYC DID have stringent gun control, the fact it's a car ride away from cities/states/etc that don't makes it a moot point. Gun control needs to be absolute and federal or it's worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I still don't get why people think it's not a bad thing that guns are so easy to get. You can get hunting rifles in my country, if you have a very extensive license for it and they're specifically made for hunting, so if you would ever face yourself in a shoot-off with the police, you wouldn't stand a chance unless carrying several rifles.

We've had 22 killed police officers in the line of duty in... *drumroll*.... 104 years. 9 of which was before 1930.

We only have a population of almost 10 million soon, but multiply 22 by 30 (population of USA). That's 660. Isn't that like the yearly rate of killed police officers in USA?

Were most of them killed with guns? Yes.

Would the police officers have a better advantage if guns were very hard to get? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    New York City has some of the toughest gun control laws in the country and has been headed by Bloomberg for nearly a decade.
    Yeah, that's why some kid got shot on 9/11 by walking on someone's front lawn, then the murderer got completely freed and that similar events have happened in New York later.
    Last edited by mmoce8f8bee469; 2013-09-03 at 03:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    i think infraction shoud be handed out to these poeple playing forum police.

on a serious note..
    i dont think your post is any better then a gun joke if you ask me i even prefer a good bad joke :>

and the other side.. yes this world is full of shit.. nothing realy wonders me anymore.. and honestly i dont think that is a good thing
    I think the first part of your name is very accurate.
    Also, a baby died and people are playing the gun joke game. Do you understand why that's not kosher? The real issue is what the hell is wrong with a person to make them kill a baby.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    also

"On Friday, an 18-year-old man in the state of Georgia was convicted of murdering 13-month-old Antonio Santiago after the child's mother refused to hand over her purse."

it's so sad we removed public executions and torture, we've gone backwards in some respects of life.
    I guess I'm a commie pinko but I would definitely put removing public executions and torture under the "forwards" category. But hey, they must've worked great because the Middle Ages were a paradise right?

Eh, I'm talking to someone who lives in a country that still practices state executions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    I still don't get why people think it's not a bad thing that guns are so easy to get. You can get hunting rifles in my country, if you have a very extensive license for it and they're specifically made for hunting, so if you would ever face yourself in a shoot-off with the police, you wouldn't stand a chance unless carrying several rifles.

We've had 22 killed police officers in the line of duty in... *drumroll*.... 104 years. 9 of which was before 1930.

We only have a population of almost 10 million soon, but multiply 22 by 30 (population of USA). That's 660. Isn't that like the yearly rate of killed police officers in USA?

Were most of them killed with guns? Yes.

Would the police officers have a better advantage if guns were very hard to get? Yes.
    Reminds me of this article:

http://rt.com/usa/us-germany-85-shots-022/

85 shots: US cops use more ammo per man than Germans per year
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Also, a baby died and people are playing the gun joke game. Do you understand why that's not kosher? The real issue is what the hell is wrong with a person to make them kill a baby.
    I don't see their comments as jokes though. I see them as sarcasm towards people thinking it's a good idea to arm teachers or the currently very loose laws for guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I find it comical that Americans can describe a place where concealed carry is permitted as the "toughest gun control laws in the country". Such a thing is utterly unthinkable in my country.
    You're probably wrong about that. What is your country?

Eh, I'm talking to someone who lives in a country that still practices state executions.
    the UK has no executions and is not called USA, assumptions over the internet...a good way to look stupid.

shit happens , poeple will make jokes about it...
    the world is not a little pink cloud...

now some poeple prefere to joke or be sacastic about stuff , other then crying in a corver about stuff that happens...

i just see that you need to get agresif just because poeple dont share your point of view

oh but yes.. what did i expect of someone calles lovecrafts

u c what i did there?!
    \o/

long live the internet.. where poeple talk about stuff that does not mater or poeple joke about bad stuff...

edit: oh love your signature

If ever should your elders
    forget to say their prayers,
    take them by their legs,
    and throw them down the stairs.

so its ok to throw down poeple the stairs but not ok to shoot kids?!

that is what happens when you take evrything serious you read on the internet...
    Last edited by Uselessrouge; 2013-09-03 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Should have armed the baby with a gun.
    NY has one of the strictest gun laws so it's usually only criminals with illegal guns.

Deleted
    Reminds me of this article:

http://rt.com/usa/us-germany-85-shots-022/

85 shots: US cops use more ammo per man than Germans per year
    Haha, wow..

"Last month, Los Angeles Police killed a 19-year-old man after unloading over 90 shots on him following a high-speed chase down an area freeway. The same month, New York police fired at a suspected murderer 84 times. While the man was wounded, “the punk incredibly survived,” the New York Post reports."

We had 1 event of a police officer shooting at someone last year and that made headlines everywhere since it doesn't happen every year. A total of maybe 10 shots were fired, which is unusually high.

Terrible story, what kind of demented person would do something like this, and what kind of sub-human would use the death of a one year old as an opportunity to make a joke about guns on a public forum!?

Adam Jensen, Poopymonster, Dajmedol
    You are the kind of people that keep decent people away from these forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    the UK has no executions and is not called USA, assumptions over the internet...a good way to look stupid.
    Hate to piss on your parade when I agree with you, but we still execute for treason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I'm sure conservatives know something about the gun issue...
    Are you implying that either of those two are conservative?
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Except it's not a joke.

The point is that people say if everybody got given a gun when they are born crime would go down because everyone could defend themselves. So it was sarcasm trying to show how very stupid that statement is, and that if nobody had guns it would be safer than if everyone had guns.