Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    I think a infractions should be handed out to these people making gun jokes in the thread, it's non-constructive posting and derailing/threadshitting.
    i think whiny babies like yourself should get infracted instead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    I still don't understand why this is so much more horrible than all the other killings that happen every single day. So the victim happened to be unusually young. A life is a life.
    Waving a child-sized bloody shirt is more effective at spuring outrage/action.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Indeed. There are other ways to kill people. Therefore, we should ignore the fact that two-thirds of homicides in the country use a single method.

While dealing with that cause is unlikely to prevent all of that two-thirds, it is highly likely that the inability to take their piece and do their killing from across the street will take much of the starch out of them.
    you know, not including suicides, cars kill around 3 times more people than guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    you know, not including suicides, cars kill around 3 times more people than guns.
    Homicides. When it comes to homicides with vehicles used as the weapon, I doubt the number of those in a year equals the number of gun homicides in a week. I think I'll look that up.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Deleted
    Wow. I can't believe someone will shot a baby in the head just because his mother won't hand over a purse. Unbelievable...

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah so shocking more gang violence in america and guns are the problem yep
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together