The Ordos world boss

If he is really going live, I have some questions.
    1) Will he be available/killable day one?
    2) Will he be nerfed to hell after a couple days of massive negative feedback about his difficulty?
    3) How will it work if players with no legendary cloak try to attack him.
    And finally will he behave like other world bosses, meaning only 1 chance of loot per week?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogmanlolz View Post
    If he is really going live, I have some questions.
    1) Will he be available/killable day one?
    2) Will he be nerfed to hell after a couple days of massive negative feedback about his difficulty?
    3) How will it work if players with no legendary cloak try to attack him.
    And finally will he behave like other world bosses, meaning only 1 chance of loot per week?
    1. Yes.
    2. What the fuck are we, psychics?
    3. They won't because they can't reach him.
    4. Duh.

1. don't know
    2. don't know
    3. fairly certain there's a magic bridge you need the legendary cloak to cross and that's how its gated. At least on my ptr premade there's a broken bridge leading to his place.

I find myself disappointed with this boss. He drops non-tier pieces of Warforged normal item level, from what I've seen of his loot list.

Certainly, he'll help raiders gear up alts, but I'd have loved to see him have some unique loot. Maybe even non-legendary weapons, so you could at least still get a nice weapon out of doing the Legendary. But it seems there's little prestige reward here.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I find myself disappointed with this boss. He drops non-tier pieces of Warforged normal item level, from what I've seen of his loot list.

Certainly, he'll help raiders gear up alts, but I'd have loved to see him have some unique loot. Maybe even non-legendary weapons, so you could at least still get a nice weapon out of doing the Legendary. But it seems there's little prestige reward here.
    If they made his loot any better, then chances are people would feel that the legendary cloak was a mandatory thing to have (well, even more mandatory, depending if one raids or not).

Given the grind/RNG factors involved, I think it's best that they keep his loot like this; and the Legendary cloak as something which, whilst nice to have, is by no means a necessity.