Will this MoBo fit inside this case? And is this a good case to buy?

pcpartpicker(DOT)com/part/cooler-master-case-rc692akkn5

pcpartpicker(DOT)com/part/msi-motherboard-z77agd65gaming

Will it fit, and is the case good.

Yes it will fit, and if the case is good depends mostly on your sense of aesthetics. Personally I think blue led lit fans on the front panel are tacky.

Also Z77 board is old tech for Ivy Bridge processors, Z87 is for the new Haswells.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Yea, It will Fit, Its not a bad looking case for the money either. Lots of reviews say plenty of space for cable management, its got usb 3 so for the price it seems decent. The MSI board you are looking at is the one i have. Its a great board for easy install and easy push button OC 4.2 with the push of a button. no messing with Bios or settings of any kind. If youa re looking at new tech then it is not for you. Ass stated by Ves, it is the older socket and is becoming quickly out dated with has well out. That being said it is still a Valid board and process socket for the next few years. throw a 3570k in there. Push the button and game on max settings for most games that are out right now.

Quote Originally Posted by drglnc View Post
    Its a great board for easy install and easy push button OC 4.2 with the push of a button.
    Those single button overclocks are usually pretty damn awful compared to what you can do yourself in hour or two. Especially voltages tend to be much higher than would be necessary which generates more heat.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Those single button overclocks are usually pretty damn awful compared to what you can do yourself in hour or two. Especially voltages tend to be much higher than would be necessary which generates more heat.
    I agree you can do better yourself with an hour or 2 and some knowledge... But as stated getting 4.2 with the push of a button is not shabby. i have had mine there for a few months now and have no issues with heat. sits between 36 and 38 on normal internet/streaming type stuff and goes to about 48 when playing games like Planetside 2 and streaming/browsing on the second monitor.