Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Any evidence of this? >.>
    He is making a joke. As the men were largely druids and the women were mainly sentinels so they were awake while a large majority of the males slept in the emerald dream.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Which raises the next question, what was Tyrande doing then? Or Shandris? Or... even Malfurion, since I'd say it's worth to wake him up for something like this... or Cenarius?
    I don't even know what the night elves were even doing down in silithus, as I assumed after the well of eternity they pretty much retreated to the forests. As far as I was aware Fandral was a good commander until his son died if I remember it right. Then he was depressed and then it went to shit afterwards until the dragons came along and bailed him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    None.

The forests belonged to the elves and they rarely or never left them. The plains "belonged" to the Tauren (but the Centaurs were beating them), and they stayed away from the Forests as the Night Elves had the habit of killing anyone entering the forests. The Tauren feared the Elves and seen them as mystical creatures. Keep in mind at that time the Elves were still immortal.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Tauren#Tauren_relations
    take this with a pinch of salt considering its from the RPG books, which are no longer canon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    The elves were busy dyking it out while the men slept and the tauren were wandering around being nomads and avoiding centaurs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Any evidence of this? >.>
    Obviously the official lore as of WoW is that Night Elves have always been a co-educational society, with male and female druids, and male and female sentinals,

but when you actually play WCIII all the huntress, sentinal, and archer units are female, and all the Druid units are male, and (presumably all) the druids were asleep before you awaken them; implying an amazonian sociecty in which only the females are awake and active above ground.

it's just a joke to pretend that the implication is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Obviously the official lore as of WoW is that Night Elves have always been a co-educational society, with male and female druids, and male and female sentinals,

but when you actually play WCIII all the huntress, sentinal, and archer units are female, and all the Druid units are male, and (presumably all) the druids were asleep before you awaken them; implying an amazonian sociecty in which only the females are awake and active above ground.

it's just a joke to pretend that the implication is real.
    Well they didn't change the story the night elves just changed their society after the third war. But yes, the dyking it out part was just a joke.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."