Thread: Bad Raid Comp?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    what? no mage????
    lol

Deleted
    Comp is fine in standard 2t-3h-5dps situations. It's a bit flawed in fights that are only 1t-3h-6dps, 2t-2h-6dps and 1t-2h-7dps as you'll have 3 melee in your comp. Something that usually makes everything much harder, but it's really to late to do anything about it. Consider getting a hunter/mage for your backup spots.
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2013-09-04 at 10:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    what if i told you conq doesnt exist in 10man with both prot and vanq having 40% drop chance conq is only 20%
    Wait, what? Is this true?

Comp is fine.

However, it has been said before and I am going to say it again: both of your warlocks should main Affliction, and change Destro/Demo off-specs depending on the fight (actually Destro looks surprisingly strong on a few fights, you can probably get away with never even having to dabble with Demo).

Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    Whatever you have the most of in your raid has the 20% drop rate.

Proven fact.

Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    I'm almost certain that it's a 3/11 drop chance for conq, and then 4/11 for prot and vanq. The same way that vanquisher used to be a 40% chance while the other two were 30%, because vanquisher was the only token with 4 people on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorAJ View Post
    I'm almost certain that it's a 3/11 drop chance for conq, and then 4/11 for prot and vanq. The same way that vanquisher used to be a 40% chance while the other two were 30%, because vanquisher was the only token with 4 people on it.
    Oh, this makes much more sense. 27%/36,5%/36,5% is way better than 20%/40%/40%