(pvp)BlackArrow/ExplosiveTrap

With Black Arrow and Explosive Trap no longer sharing a lock together, will this greatly help survival in pvp being that you can now use BA and ExTrap/glyphed for push back, with out locking one or the other out? To me this seems like it will be great for pvp as survival but maybe it's not much.

Incomes a healer and dispels BA. Survival will still be the trash spec.

It will surely help but It won't make it or break it. To me the biggest problem is BA being able to be dispelled. If BA wouldn't be able to be dispelled then survival would be a very good pvp spec. Yes,yes I know you can trigger Lock And load with frost traps.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockymonkey View Post
    It will surely help but It won't make it or break it. To me the biggest problem is BA being able to be dispelled. If BA wouldn't be able to be dispelled then survival would be a very good pvp spec. Yes,yes I know you can trigger Lock And load with frost traps.
    Traps are really easy to avoid... Only way to get someone reliably step into a trap is to do scatter-trap combo.

It's better than 5.3, but it's still not enough to make Survival compare worth playing if you have to give up BM's burst or MM's control.