Check out my healing, please!

Hey, i'm wondering if there is anything I can work on to improve my healing. I run with a holy pally, and we are currently 10/13H. We currently two heal every heroic fight except Megaera and Ji-Kun. I have been healing since ICC and having been "main-ing" a healing class since Cataclysm.
    Here is my info: Have not posted enough times, so I can't post links, sorry!
    Name: Stumma
    Guild: Titans Judgment
    Realm: Shadow Council
    Should be enough information to get my stats!

Thank you!
    Stumma

One thing is you're not going for the next HR breakpoint 7613 haste, there is no reason not to get it with your gear, maybe even the next HST breakpoint at 8882. Using totemspot's breakpoints here so if I'm off let me know, but a quick glance of your logs are good you're ranking on mo fights, but you could probably squeeze a little more out with that extra haste.

Okay thank you! With all the gear I get nowadays I pretty much go all crit, but I defiantly agree I can sacrifice some for a few haste breakpoints. Thank you.
    I use totemspot as well and so far they have been right .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumma View Post
    We currently two heal every heroic fight except Megaera and Ji-Kun.
    Not sure how you handle Ji-Kun, but two-healing is very easy there. Fight goes way faster.
    In our group Pala handles the flying. i stay on the platform 24/7 as shaman

yeah we probably could of been two healing it for awhile now, just never tried.