View Poll Results: How many of you supported BDS?

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • I supported BDS

0 0%
  • I didn't support BDS

9 100.00%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How many of you supported BDS?

How many of you supported BDS?
    How many of you supported the boycott of goods made in Israel?

Sounds like a waste of time. Easier to make my own kishke or vine leaves if I actually wanted to eat them. Just another cause for passive aggressive sycophants to get behind. But hey, whatever floats your boat or whatever.
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2013-09-18 at 07:03 AM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Never heard of it. They must not of done a good job to get my attention.

I boycott mainly groceries and convenience stores that are run by zionists. I usually know which shop to boycott after looking at the clothes of the shop keeper or asking the shop keeper's last name. I think there is a website with a list of zionist businesses to boycott but it is against the rules to link the website.

Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    I boycott mainly groceries and convenience stores that are run by zionists. I usually know which shop to boycott after looking at the clothes of the shop keeper or asking the shop keeper's last name. I think there is a website with a list of zionist businesses to boycott but it is against the rules to link the website.
    Good for you? I used to think that "brown people" smelled funny and would laugh at them. Then I turned 4 and realized prejudice is a waste of time.
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2013-09-18 at 07:12 AM.

Deleted
    Cause we all know ALL goldbergs MUST be Zionist!!

I somehow get the feeling this thread is going to be closed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post

I am anti-zionist not anti-semetic. I can't criticize zionism without someone yelling anti-semite nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Good for you? I used to think that "brown people" smelled funny and would laugh at them. Then I turned 4 and realized prejudice is a waste of time.
    The whole point of BDS is to protest against the racist bigoted state of israel.

The whole point of BDS is to protest against the racist bigoted state of israel.
    "Let's fight bigotry with bigotry!"

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post

The OP will be banned again real soon as well.

These are the only threads he makes.

No. I don't support the boycott of goods made in Israel. I'm one of their supporters.

This thread is not going to end well.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

Nope, and not going to.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

I am anti-zionist not anti-semetic. I can't criticize zionism without someone yelling anti-semite nowadays.

Except that you use racism to defend your stance against a nation built to protect themselves against racism, and then call them racist because they took something from someone who supposedly populated it first, but actually didn't. You know, going by the old books and all that.

Posts like this always make my head spin trying to keep track of the racism of racists that aren't racist yet call each other racist to defend a point about racism that is actually very racist. It's like listening to "Who's on first?".

[Edit]

Oh! And by the way... no, never have, never will support BDS. It's just about the most idiotic thing I've ever heard of in my life.
    Last edited by Ryuukon; 2013-09-18 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    "Let's fight bigotry with bigotry!"
    I am fighting zionism with boycott. Anti-zionism is not bigotry.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am fighting zionism with boycott. Anti-zionism is not bigotry.
    Anti-(insert culture) usually boils down to black-and-white bigotry...please disregard the pun.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    Anti-(insert culture) usually boils down to black-and-white bigotry...please disregard the pun.
    Anti-zionism isn't a black or white ideaology. Unless you believe in Christian Identity or Black Hebrew Israelites.

What is 'BDS' I assumed Bloody Diarreaha Syndrome when I first read the letters, so maybe you could post something, anything, that explains what the hell you are talking about, OP?
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

What is 'BDS' I assumed Bloody Diarreaha Syndrome when I first read the letters, so maybe you could post something, anything, that explains what the hell you are talking about, OP?
    BDS is the boycott of zionist goods.

BDS is the boycott of zionist goods.
    Links. Do you know what those are? What are 'Zionist goods'? Everything from Israel? Everything that any Jewish person, by lineage or religion, owns/sells/makes? Something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted

I do boycott israel when i can. This doesn't mean I refuse to buy off goldberg's shop cause he's Jewish.
    That could be classified as antisemitic.

And I hope you enjoy your ban again. You keep making these threads and keep getting reported for a very good reason. We know you don't like Jewish people, that doesn't mean you need to spread your hate here. Please stop posting because you make yourself look anti-semetic every time you post. No matter how many times you try to spin it, its anti-semetic. Enjoy your time away from the forums.