Thread: Quick question!

Question Quick question!

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of trying Arms, but I'm not sure what the priorities are in their rotation... please someone with a soul as a charitable enough to help this poor, lost warrior?

Thanks!

First click this link, this will teach you how to search for information, all on your own!
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=arms+warrior+rotation+5.3

Secondly, if you did not collect that, here are the top links of where you can find such information
    http://www.icy-veins.com/arms-warrio...owns-abilities
    http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/warrio...-and-cooldowns
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    CS > MS > Slam

Slam when CS is on your target, other than that MS and OP
    No "Real" reason to even use heroic strike anymore. (unless you have excessive rage)

Currently its getting the most abilities into CS doing either 3 OPs and have 0.6 sec for the last ability or 2 OPs and have 0.1 sec for the last ability. Priority MS>CS(if 0.6 sec left or less on the debuff)>Slam/OP when appropiate. When reck is up switch to slam though.

In 5.4 the rotation is up to debate but it looks like OP+HS with 40-50% mastery producing a lot of mastery procs which will generate 5 rage with the 2 set and cause sudden death procs is slightly better then slam spam single target. Makes the rotation more interesting then I thought it would be since you can swap to slam if sudden death procs quickly and there is more use for rage.

That's only if your going heavy mastery though. And for single target. And with 2piece. If your aoe or cleaving at all, it's better to have haste and better to spam Slam.
    Not to mention it's easier to spam Slam. As bad as it sounds having a stupid easy rotation during progression raiding isn't a bad thing. Quite the contrary it frees you up to pay more attention to mechanics in a new environment and learn new encounters. Missing a whole CSmash debuff because you weren't ready for a movement is gonna hurt you more than a few % more optimal build that is easier to screw up in the first place.
    Just my 2c, unless the returns really end up making a large difference I'll just stick with Slamming. Though before you get the 2p you wi still have to use overpower/a couple filler gcds to meet rage income for CSmash dumps.

Icy Veins and Noxxic, lol.

5.4 Arms is one of the more trivial specs in the game, it won't take nearly as much practice/research to utilize as viably as Fury.

Just using cool downs right for AE/ST and keeping CS+MS on cool down while using Slam every GCD you aren't starving for rage or feel like you can't fit four into CS (which comes right after another usually).
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"