Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Monster raving looney party is 30 years old this year too. Let's talk about them instead since they have more chance of winning an election.
    You underestimate UKIP's momentum. There's little chance they will win the general election, but at least the point's getting across.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    You underestimate UKIP's momentum. There's little chance they will win the general election, but at least the point's getting across.
    What point? It has no coherent policy other than to satisfy the dissatisfied. The EU is a great thing for Britian its pros are way stronger than its cons. Even in its current state its worth staying in. We need to renegotiate our position not leave. I do like having someone like farage being an MeP (its always good to have an opposition) The major problem I have with the EU is the democratic deficit (then again the queen is our head of state derp). Immigration is a great thing and UKIP's nightclub policy is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticFloesx View Post
    No Republican is openly racist, and that makes them superior to UKIP/BNP regardless of how you spin it.

Conflating the BNP with the UKIP? You do realize they're polar opposites, right?

And lol at the first part. Tell Todd Akin, Donald Trump and Pat Robertson I said "hi."

Well, happy "birthday" or w/e you would call it. Wish them well. Nigel Farage and that other British dude are the only ones i really like out of eurosoviet parliament. They just stand out of all these former communist S.o.B. scums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    Today is the 20th anniversary of the UK Independence Party! Such an exciting day, I think I'm going to celebrate with a barbeque and a stogie.

What are you guys doing today?
    And they've done less than fuck all to improve my life than the Monster Raving Looney Party!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Monster raving looney party is 30 years old this year too. Let's talk about them instead since they have more chance of winning an election.
    I normally vote for them, However seeing how much CON-DEM have fucked up the country of late, I will be voting Labour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conflating the BNP with the UKIP? You do realize they're polar opposites, right?
    I'm not sure you know what the word 'opposite' means.

OT: 20 years ago they started with zero seats in Westminster, and now look how far they've progressed...

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    I normally vote for them, However seeing how much CON-DEM have fucked up the country of late, I will be voting Labour.
    I'd be voting for any party called Monster raving looney party if I had the chance, even if they were batshit crazy. Damn great name.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    I'd be voting for any party called Monster raving looney party if I had the chance, even if they were batshit crazy. Damn great name.
    The UK has a few such interesting named parties, such as the Church of the Militant Elvis Party, Citizens for Undead Rights and Equality, and the Death, Dungeons and Taxes Party.

Canada tries to keep up with our Absolutely Absurd Party, Canadian Extreme Wrestling Party, and the Rhinoceros Party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...United_Kingdom

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    20 years ago they started with zero seats in Westminster, and now look how far they've progressed...
    Indeed. The fact that in less than two decades, UKIP went from being a minor interest group to being the third largest political party in the country with millions of supporters, representation across the country and the support of over 20% of the British population is a testament to the British people's resolve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. The fact that in less than two decades, UKIP went from being a minor interest group to being the third largest political party in the country with millions of supporters, representation across the country and the support of over 20% of the British population is a testament to the British people's resolve.
    I'm not sure I would be proud of a populace that buys into conspiracy theories and wishes is against human rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    We have stupid joke parties too, like the Mickey Mouse Party, Swedish Party, Republican Party, Democratic Party, and Surprise Party
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    My own political party, the Kalis is a Living God Party has as many seats as they do in Westminster, so how the fuck are they the third largest political party?

Vote for me by the way, we promise to invade France every second Tuesday in May and September. We may also nuke the Isle of Wight, but that's still in discussion though.

Lovely!

I guess the best we got to bring to the table is the Pirate party, this party has gone international though so they exist in several other nations now to.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Party

They gained some political influence since they got voted into the EU parliament, they hold two of our 20 seats. They are the largest party outside of the parliament to.

Pirate Party is a label adopted by political parties in different countries. Pirate parties support civil rights, direct democracy and participation, reform of copyright and patent law, free sharing of knowledge (open content), information privacy, transparency, freedom of information and network neutrality
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Swedish Party
    Crazy commies? ;P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    I'm not sure I would be proud of a populace that buys into conspiracy theories and wishes is against human rights.
    Because the democratic deficit is such a conspiracy theory. Also, you do realize that the UKIP is the pro-human rights party, right?

Not sending immigrant murders and rapists back to their home country, because that country has the death penalty is just plain stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lovely!

I guess the best we got to bring to the table is the Pirate party, this party has gone international though so they exist in several other nations now to.

They gained some political influence since they got voted into the EU parliament, they hold two of our 20 seats. They are the largest party outside of the parliament to.

Crazy commies? ;P
    http://theswedishparty.org/

Why.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lovely!

Wikipedia suggests that you have the The Viking Party and the Cheaper Beer Party.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Sweden fuck yeah! ;P

Wikipedia suggests that you have the The Viking Party and the Cheaper Beer Party.
    Cheers man, now I know what to vote for next year. Cheaper beer -> everything els. ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the democratic deficit is such a conspiracy theory. Also, you do realize that the UKIP is the pro-human rights party, right?

Not sending immigrant murders and rapists back to their home country, because that country has the death penalty is just plain stupid.
    From the UKIP representative for climate change: "At the moment all the major parties have decided to sign up to the eco-fascist agenda and therefore anyone who does not believe in eco-fascist agenda has no where else to go." (source)

Oh, and they're sexist.

And against equality. (libertarian my ass)

Deleted
    They are still a pretty minor group as it is, the only reason they are ahead of the Spineless party, sorry the "Lib Dems" is because they fucked up with the coalition.

You know very little about British politics, a lot less than you think you know at least.