Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Put this at the end:

:P

It's like ketchup for your post!
    I love it! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Therealmagoo View Post
    Who needs ketchup chips aka tomato sauce chips here in OZ , When there is such a thing as beef hoola hoops, pickled onion monster munch and scampy and lemon nik naks?
    Tomato sauce is not the same as ketchup. It's actually very different but has a similar function. They add spices and stuff to ketchup that tomato sauce does not get.

I'm pretty sure we used to have tomato sauce flavoured chips. Not sure if they're the same though.

10+ Year Old Account
    America doesnt have ketchup chips??? WHAT THE FUCK you guys are missing out.

But sour cream and onion all day everyday.

ketchup and all dressed. canada owns

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I'm more upset that they don't bring the chicken flavored Lays over here or some of the more awesome Doritos flavors from Japan. Then they take away our good flavors like Tacos at Midnight, Taco Bell Taco Supreme (not the new mixed bag shit), and Salsa Verde.

Why for you keep us vanilla for, Lays?
    Really? I found the Chicken and Waffle Lays at a grocery store near me (live in Kansas).

To the OP: I would say look into the smaller chip makers. Where I work we have a bunch of different smaller companies chips but I can't remember the names of any of the brands at present. Though none of them are ketchup chips. But we have a very limited selection.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    THESE are GOOD ketchup flavored chips:

THESE are BAD ketchup flavored chips:

The Lay's one's taste extremely sour and vinigery. The Herrs ones taste like actual ketchup.
    thats your opinion. the lays ones are awesome imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnige View Post
    thats your opinion. the lays ones are awesome imo
    Lays are the absolute best ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stuck4cash View Post
    Tomato sauce is not the same as ketchup. It's actually very different but has a similar function. They add spices and stuff to ketchup that tomato sauce does not get.

I'm pretty sure we used to have tomato sauce flavoured chips. Not sure if they're the same though.
    We do have tomato and basil chips, but it's just not the same man...

Deleted
    i'd rather eat barf flavoured chips

10+ Year Old Account
    There's ketchup chips.. Well maybe not in your area. My regional brand named Herr's has them.
    http://www.herrs.com/product.php?id=6

Edit: While we're mentioning weird flavors... Tried a taste of Lays Chicken and Waffles. NO.

But any of the Herr's people who remember their Salsa and Lime chips... I miss those.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-09-04 at 03:05 AM.

Lays has four new weird flavors that I've seen in Canada. Grilled cheese and ketchup, caesar salad, some maple moose chips (not making this up), and perogi's and sour cream.

So if you're wondering if you're missing anything more than ketchup chips up here, you're really, really not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hostess and lay's makes some pretty bomb ass chips. The key is to have a balance of sweet and sour, otherwise the whole bag goes to shit.
    You make me smile with my heart.

I'm from Texas, and my entire family lives in Texas as well... we don't put ketchup on EVERYTHING. That's gross. No one I know does that either. We put ranch dressing on everything :P now that's good! My sister does like ketchup and pickles though, but that's about it. Ketchup flavored chips sounds... wrong :x but I've never tried it, so what do I know. BUT ketchup on freshly made chips. I'll admit that's good. I still prefer ranch dressing.

Ranch dressing and french fries! Yes please! Cheese fries, even more. With a bit of jalapeno. Ranch dressing and pizza! On a burger!

I only eat like that every once and a while, mind you. I eat extremely healthy :P

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Old Dutch Ketchup Chips is the singular reason Canada will always be better than "you people."
    Not really, "All Dressed" chips/crisps are vastly superior to "Ketchup" chips/crisps.

Actually, "All Dressed" chips/crisps are the best flavour ever. EVER!... EEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!

EVER!

You might try visiting a few Chinese or Oriental supermarkets. I know Ketchup's a popular flavor over seas, and I can get shrimp flavored chips and puffs there, and I know I've seen Ketchup flavor Pocky as well. If one doesn't carry it, check another.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

I dunno what non UK ketchup crisps taste like, but Golden Wonder Tomato Sauce crisps are nommy, and if you want to try something awesome, then you should order some Golden Wonder HP Sauce crisps

Cause nom nom nom

You need to join the Doritos master race, plebeians.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Why can you not obtain ketchup chips in the U.S.? They have pretty much every other possible flavors, including pickle and sweet and sour chips. Surely such a simple, delicious thing as ketchup chips would catch on here?

I'm asking because it would cost me over 15 $ to import a single bag... and americans (at least the people in both TN and TX put ketchup on everything, including eggs. So why not chips!?
    Some areas do have them. I know when I traveled out to California from Indiana we stopped at a store and they had Ketchup, A1 Sauce and something else. It's just not a major thing here.

I have a pack of these in my cupboard:

Do I win?

Or lose?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Here in Australia we had meat pie and tomato sauce chips but they where basically just beef flavoured with tomato flavour on top lol, my favourite chips have got to be real macoy roast beef and mustard or chilli and lemon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Ketchup on eggs? Nasty!
    its quite good imo

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    just so you know ketchup flavored chips are available in the US as is smoked ham flavored as well it's imported from Europe though at our local Portuguese supermarket.