Poll: Choose wisely

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by arnazza View Post
    Well its sounds like a silly question, but what would be ur choice and why?
    For me this question goes way back (20years), when i start to listen alot of music!
    I was (am) so hooked to music i thought by myself i would rather be blind then deaf!
    Then 2 weeks ago i was playing with my dog and got her paw in my eye.
    I couldnt see with that eye for like 2 days and the days(5/6) after it my vision was very blurry (back to normal now tho)
    Normal walking was out of the question, because i was dizzy and so much more i couldnt do!
    The question popped in my head again "To see or to hear"
    After 20 y my mind changed on this.
    So if i ever have to choose (hope i dont) "I want to see" would be my answer

"Wich one would u keep?"
    Tell you what, rather than give up both eyes or both ears, how bout I give up one of each? =P

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I'd probably kill myself either way

Vision is the obvious answer. Without vision you can't really do much of anything. I couldn't even use these forums or anything, couldn't play any games, couldn't watch tv or anything like that. Would be really awful, actually. Couldn't drive anywhere, couldn't do anything at all actually.

Losing hearing would suck, but it'd be possible to manage without it.

Sight>touch>Hearing>tasting>talking>smelling.. thats how i whould rate the importance of our sences to me personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather lose my hearing than never see my loved ones again. Plus, I think it would be easier for me to cope with deafness than blindness - though I do admire those who can.