Hey there!

I found a new website that was launched not long ago, and i thought considering there are quite the artists on these forums i'd link it through.

Some info about the site: http://www.thewallproject.net/

“It’s a digital wall, and every tile shows a designer’s signature artwork”

TheWallProject is a unique canvas-project, designed to bring designers together by leveling the playing field. You get one tile, one look, to show the world your skills.

Some general information about TheWallProject.net

We created TheWallProject because we realized that regular business cards aren’t cutting it for designers who want to convey that one unique impression to peers and prospective clients. With TheWallProject we try to give designers and artists the opportunity to showcase their best work, whilst guarding business card’s one big advantage, which is providing the reader with a quick and informed first impression of the person behind it. Therefore we created a virtual wall, filled with equally sized tiles on which artists and designers can showcase their best work. The flipside of the tile shows the owner’s details, just like a regular business card.

TheWallProject currently spans almost 6 meters (20 feet) in length and 4 meters (13 feet) in height and provides tiles for 2100 artists and designers.

There are 12 different categories:

-Webdesign
-Graphic Design
-3D
-Art
-Illustration
-Photography
-Fashion
-Architecture
-Industrial Design
-Video
-Web Development