Will Warriors need 2 gear sets for Fury/Arms?

So about half of the fights in SoO will be played with different specs and my question is will the gear sets for both specs be the same? Can we can just simply change specs and put on different weapons in order to play the other spec to its' maximum potential? Will we need to have 2 gear sets with different gems/reforges? This is a list I found of what spec seems to be doing higher dps per boss listed in SoO and the % difference represents the damage difference between both specs on that same boss.

1: Immerseus: Fury 15%
    2: Fallen Protectors: Arms: 5-10%
    3: Norushen: Arms: 15%
    4: Sha of Pride: Fury prob, add do not live long enough. 5%
    5: Galakras: Arms: 10%
    6: Iron Juggernaut: Fury: 10%
    7: Dark Shaman: Arms: 15%
    8: Nazgrim: Arms: 5%
    9: Malkorok: Fury: 15%
    10: Spoils: Haven't tried it.
    11: Thok: Fury: 10%
    12: Siegecrafter: Haven't tried it
    13: Paragons: Fury, arms will do more damage but it's all padding. 10%
    14: Garrosh: Arms: 15%

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I do not even plan on reforging as the gains are marginal.

You don't lose much by having a fury gear set (crit/mastery). You do gain something from reforging mastery into haste, and obviously crit/haste pieces are good for Arms if you have them available. Apart from that the only real difference is that Arms don't really want the 4-set bonus from T16, the off set pieces are better.

TLR Fury set is good for both, Arms set blows for fury.

Aside from offset pieces the gearing is almost the same anyways, you still want the same neck, bracers, rings, etc. one trinket diff and I think the optimal boots change. If you have the availability to reforge, you lose nothing but a minor amount of gold, no reforming should be necessary.
    The only real concern is if you happen to have 2nd expertise weapon for Fury or an over abundance of hit and reforming won't let you meet caps right. Since most sockets are red an I think only one (?) weapon has exp on it, I don't think it'll be a big deal.
    Otherwise what Oliria said is right. Arms doesn't (seem to) lose much from having Mastery over Haste, and Fury loses a lot more from having Haste over Mastery.

Deleted
    arms or fury armor piece of gear, gather all, and do not care of reforging on raid :P

Yeah, I think the differences are minimal now. Does anyone actually know what are the values for Arms haste and mastery next tier? Afaik Haste currently only is better due to Trinkets scaling, but next tier haste loses some of its value due to trinket changes and what you can get next tier, or am I wrong?

Also, I think the tier 2 set bonus actually gives 5 rage per every special you do - doesn't that also include mastery procs, due to it being yellow damage? Just can't see how haste would be that much better next tier anymore, I mean both feel kinda weak. Myself I'm probably gonna go Arms/Fury depending on the fight, and use crit/mastery reforges for both.