Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
6
14
15
16
17
18
LastLast
  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Why do they keep doing this?
    Because they want to give people who only do lfr something to do and prevent you getting geared fast.
    Also they want to keep you subbed.

  2. #302
    I am Murloc! The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    5,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryva View Post
    I don't want to go over the same points over and over again just because you don't notice my point or are chosing to ignore it. So one last time:

    NO EFFORT IS NEEDED in LFR

    I don't care if you top the meters in LFR, because you would get the same loot even if you afk'ed. If everyone but 1 person afk'ed in LFR the boss would still fall because of the buff you get after wiping a few times.

    The gear you get looks the same as for hc raiders, just different colours. Don't tell me you care more about the item level then about how it looks.

    As a nhc/hc raider you have to put effort into downing bosses in progress and even on farm, that should be rewarded.
    Effort is required, you are blind if you think there is no effort required. Not everyone is at the same skill level as each other, so what might seem like easy to you may not be to someone else, so please do not go around spouting -NO EFFORT NEEDED- as though it was fact. It is not fact.

    I do not care about topping meters, I have never been a meter whore, I play as best as I can, I make sure I am gemmed/enchanted/reforged to the best of my spec. I read up on my class and spec to keep on top of changes. I'd love to see 24 people going AFK and the boss still dropping over dead, I think you are a bit ridiculous saying something so ...well...ridiculous. Making outright ridiculous claims like that, just invalidates anything you have to say really.

    Honestly I couldn't give 2 hoots if my gears the same as someone elses, transmog is an amazing thing, I hear you can custom tailor your gear to look however you want these days.

    As a Heroic/Normal raider, you are rewarded, you are rewarded with the best gear power wise so you can progress, you also get to have that teamwork feeling, the feeling of killing the hardest bosses ingame, mounts/meta mounts/titles/achievements/bragging rights.

    So heres the thing, I am a LFR'er and I am happy with what we get in terms of rewards, I am not asking for anything more than what we have now.

    But you seem to think all the stuff you Heroic and Normal raiders get isn't enough?
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2013-09-05 at 06:45 AM.

  3. #303
    It IS a fact that NO EFFORT is needed. Watch the video by mikepreach.

    Put it this way: I see you have a big collection of pets, and I can only imagine that some required some effort to get. How would you feel if Blizz suddenly decides that others who don't have time to farm pets should have them too and everytime I log in I get a rare pet handed by mail. Would you concratulate me for "my effort" of logging in? Would you be happy with Blizzard and feel that this is the right decision to hand out the rare pets, which some took you weeks or months to farm, like hotdogs at a baseball game?

    I don't want to take any content from anyone. I just want that everyone has to put in the same effort for the same reward. That's all.

  4. #304
    It's really beyond time the casual players stood up to the hardcore mentality and toward Blizzard, who keep catering to it. People just need to unsub and put down the reason as being your tired of being treated as a second class customer. It's clear the hard core and it's clear Blizzard view those doing lfr as second class, well it's time those that pay the bills speak up with their wallet and walk.

    LFR pays the bills for the raid content, period. No lfr no raids.

  5. #305
    I am Murloc! The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    5,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryva View Post
    It IS a fact that NO EFFORT is needed. Watch the video by mikepreach.

    Put it this way: I see you have a big collection of pets, and I can only imagine that some required some effort to get. How would you feel if Blizz suddenly decides that others who don't have time to farm pets should have them too and everytime I log in I get a rare pet handed by mail. Would you concratulate me for "my effort" of logging in? Would you be happy with Blizzard and feel that this is the right decision to hand out the rare pets, which some took you weeks or months to farm, like hotdogs at a baseball game?

    I don't want to take any content from anyone. I just want that everyone has to put in the same effort for the same reward. That's all.
    Yeah I have saw that video and its utter garbage. Feel free to be a sheep though.

    Oh and ya know I do love my pets, I have been a collector since I started playing wow. And I couldn't give a crap if they gave everyone ingame all the pets I have in their mailboxes, because ya know I actually had fun collecting all those pets, other people having them without putting in the same time as me, doesn't bother me as it doesn't take away the fun I had getting them.

    And again you are stating your opinion as fact, when the truth is effort is needed to complete LFR, we have to spend X time to complete it, we have to play our roles in order to get bosses down, so we are playing the game just on an easier mode, that does NOT mean there is ZERO effort required. Again, not everyone is of the same skill set, so what is EASY for YOU, may NOT be easy for OTHERS.

    The rewards are structured in a way that they are rewarded by difficulty and effort, LFR gets lowest gear power wise. NO meta achievements, no mounts, no boss drop mounts, no titles, no thunderforged.

    Normal and Heroic get better and best gear, plus mounts and meta achievements and titles and the knowledge that you have killed the bosses with your friends and guildies using team work.

    The rewards are perfectly fine.

  6. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    It's really beyond time the casual players stood up to the hardcore mentality and toward Blizzard, who keep catering to it. People just need to unsub and put down the reason as being your tired of being treated as a second class customer. It's clear the hard core and it's clear Blizzard view those doing lfr as second class, well it's time those that pay the bills speak up with their wallet and walk.

    LFR pays the bills for the raid content, period. No lfr no raids.
    Entitled gamer spotted, my god.

  7. #307
    Rewards are not fine. No effort and still getting same looking gear, other epics and killing the endboss is not fine.

  8. #308
    Look what kind of players Blizzard created. A sad sight.

    I NEED TO WAIT A FEW WEEKS TO KILL THE LAST BOSS OF THE EXPANSION IN ZOMBIE MODE!? (lfr)

    Back in the day you would NEVER kill the last boss.

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    It's really beyond time the casual players stood up to the hardcore mentality and toward Blizzard, who keep catering to it. People just need to unsub and put down the reason as being your tired of being treated as a second class customer. It's clear the hard core and it's clear Blizzard view those doing lfr as second class, well it's time those that pay the bills speak up with their wallet and walk.

    LFR pays the bills for the raid content, period. No lfr no raids.
    There is ONE little thing called a gated raid release schedule where Blizzard very slightly caters to the normal/hardcore raiders. Everything else in the game is completely for casuals. I can't believe this one thing is too much for you to handle and you will have to "vote with your wallet". There is no other word than "entitled" for this kind of behavior.

  10. #310
    I am Murloc! The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    5,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryva View Post
    Rewards are not fine. No effort and still getting same looking gear, other epics and killing the endboss is not fine.
    You are a lost cause. You aren't taking on board anything I have said to counter your wild statements. Do you not understand that not everyone is the same? Not everyone has the same skill?

    You can keep saying the same thing over about effort. But you are wrong.

    Its like banging my head off a brick wall. So I'm not wasting anymore time on you.

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Megara View Post
    There is ONE little thing called a gated raid release schedule where Blizzard very slightly caters to the normal/hardcore raiders. Everything else in the game is completely for casuals. I can't believe this one thing is too much for you to handle and you will have to "vote with your wallet". There is no other word than "entitled" for this kind of behavior.
    No what entitled is, is demanding those that pay the bills wait behind those that benefit off of them. LFR pays for the other modes, it's the mode that with out it, you donn't get the raid content. Period.

    You get better loot.

    Mounts.

    Titles.

    I think that's more then enough for our special snowflakes. All modes should come out at the same times. If you want to gate lfr, then gate the other modes with it. LFR raiders are treated like second class citizens by Blizzard. So people really should vote with their wallet and unsub. It's the only real message Blizzard will get. As much as Blizzard and the heroic crowd want to believe the game revolves around them, it would come to a sudden and quick halt without the casuals paying the bills.

  12. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    No what entitled is, is demanding those that pay the bills wait behind those that benefit off of them. LFR pays for the other modes, it's the mode that with out it, you donn't get the raid content. Period.

    You get better loot.
    a) I don't raid

    b) The money was pouring in long before LFR was ever implemented

    c) You did nothing to counter the point I made. Why is this one little thing too much for you to handle when everything else in the game is tailored for casual play?

  13. #313
    I pay much more then the typical LFR hero, much much more, with staying subbed for so long, server transes, faction and race changes. So I pay the bill for LFR!

  14. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by Megara View Post
    a) I don't raid

    b) The money was pouring in long before LFR was ever implemented

    c) You did nothing to counter the point I made. Why is this one little thing too much for you to handle when everything else in the game is tailored for casual play?
    Um no most the game at this point is devoted to a smaller and smaller portion of the playerbase. Where's the new five mans? Where's other content other then the Timeless Islands? This expansion has offered very little content outside of raiding.

  15. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    Um no most the game at this point is devoted to a smaller and smaller portion of the playerbase. Where's the new five mans? Where's other content other then the Timeless Islands? This expansion has offered very little content outside of raiding.
    Haha lol u serious?

    1) Petbattles
    2) Szenarios
    3) LFR
    4) Daily Quests (5.0, 5.1 AND 5.2)
    5) ur own "My little Farm" in WoW
    6) Barrens Weekly
    7) Brawlers Guild

    Just 2 give a few examples

    I could probably go on but well just to prove u are wrong with the "very little content added"

    And just 2 say:
    It takes nhc Raiders (carefull dont mix'em with hc raiders who clear in first lockout)
    weeks to get to Garrosh and kill him.
    And u cant say that LFR is pure raiding, i mean u can stand in most aoe effects and get like no dmg at all, tanks that would be killed in normal through certain abilities dont even loose 10% of their health
    I could go on here again.

    What u demand here is to get the Endboss of the freaking whole Expansion killed in Week one after patch hits and what do u do then?
    Kill him all the time till next Expac hits?

    I dont think so..

    Want 2 know what i think?

    U will unsub as soon as u kill Garrosh like most other LFR (only) Raiders will till the next Expac hits cause what has the Game left 4 u?
    Geargrinding 4 harder bosses? NO
    Doing the things i mentioned above which u didnt realise as content added? NO

    So plz dont blame normal Raiders that u get 2 kill Garrosh 1 month (omg its just 1 month) after patch hits.
    Take it as simulated Progression path which is in par with the normalmode Progression Guilds (heck i know ppl raiding normal who have downed Lei Shen just recently - 2 weeks ago)

    U know before LFR hit u had to go through normal progression and maybe never see the endboss of an expac just 2 say.

  16. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryva View Post
    I don't want to go over the same points over and over again just because you don't notice my point or are chosing to ignore it. So one last time:

    NO EFFORT IS NEEDED in LFR

    I don't care if you top the meters in LFR, because you would get the same loot even if you afk'ed. If everyone but 1 person afk'ed in LFR the boss would still fall because of the buff you get after wiping a few times.

    The gear you get looks the same as for hc raiders, just different colours. Don't tell me you care more about the item level then about how it looks.

    As a nhc/hc raider you have to put effort into downing bosses in progress and even on farm, that should be rewarded.
    I lol'd. Apparently there is only one way to play the game, and it is the Ryva way...

    Honestly, if people want to do LFR as their raiding tier and then be social or w/e in their spare time, then good for them. Seriously, for a lot of people it beats logging on, on Tuesday to clear Heroic ToT, and then logging off until the next week w/ very little interaction w/ the guild.

  17. #317
    It's entirely Blizzard's fault, feeding this laziness. There is one problem 10 = 25, it was the worst decision ever and will be untill the end.

    Before, 10 mans was friendly and family, easy PuG, even 25 man normal was PuG.

    And on my server back in ICC with the 25 % debuff there was at least 4 PuG of 25 man HM per week.

    GC told us that separation of 10 and 25 was because we shouldn't kill the same boss twice a week and now we have 4 differents like ToC...

    Devs are SHIT.

  18. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    It's entirely Blizzard's fault, feeding this laziness. There is one problem 10 = 25, it was the worst decision ever and will be untill the end.

    Before, 10 mans was friendly and family, easy PuG, even 25 man normal was PuG.

    And on my server back in ICC with the 25 % debuff there was at least 4 PuG of 25 man HM per week.

    GC told us that separation of 10 and 25 was because we shouldn't kill the same boss twice a week and now we have 4 differents like ToC...

    Devs are SHIT.
    Best solve would be to do the same freaking lockout on LFR

    So that LFR/N/HC are on the same lockout

    Then all the lfr ppl who cry "i want him down firstweek" can do it and nhc raiders can just progress normally without running LFR ever except they want to with alts

    Problem solved 4 both sides

    Now vote me 4 president :-P

  19. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeerah View Post
    Haha lol u serious?

    1) Petbattles
    2) Szenarios
    3) LFR
    4) Daily Quests (5.0, 5.1 AND 5.2)
    5) ur own "My little Farm" in WoW
    6) Barrens Weekly
    7) Brawlers Guild

    Just 2 give a few examples

    I could probably go on but well just to prove u are wrong with the "very little content added"

    And just 2 say:
    It takes nhc Raiders (carefull dont mix'em with hc raiders who clear in first lockout)
    weeks to get to Garrosh and kill him.
    And u cant say that LFR is pure raiding, i mean u can stand in most aoe effects and get like no dmg at all, tanks that would be killed in normal through certain abilities dont even loose 10% of their health
    I could go on here again.

    What u demand here is to get the Endboss of the freaking whole Expansion killed in Week one after patch hits and what do u do then?
    Kill him all the time till next Expac hits?

    I dont think so..

    Want 2 know what i think?

    U will unsub as soon as u kill Garrosh like most other LFR (only) Raiders will till the next Expac hits cause what has the Game left 4 u?
    Geargrinding 4 harder bosses? NO
    Doing the things i mentioned above which u didnt realise as content added? NO

    So plz dont blame normal Raiders that u get 2 kill Garrosh 1 month (omg its just 1 month) after patch hits.
    Take it as simulated Progression path which is in par with the normalmode Progression Guilds (heck i know ppl raiding normal who have downed Lei Shen just recently - 2 weeks ago)

    U know before LFR hit u had to go through normal progression and maybe never see the endboss of an expac just 2 say.
    Nice to make shit up dude, I have raided since BC and well aware of how you see end game bosses. We now have lfr as well and those people should get content as well when the other people are as well. There is no reason to gate lfr or flex.

  20. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    Nice to make shit up dude, I have raided since BC and well aware of how you see end game bosses. We now have lfr as well and those people should get content as well when the other people are as well. There is no reason to gate lfr or flex.
    Just a moment:

    I didnt say they shouldnt get content lol
    now u r making things up....

    I said its ok 2 gate it so they have a simulated "progression path" similar 2 the one normal guilds have.

    And btw LFR ppl get the Content (just in packages) over a specific duration/timeline
    Last edited by Xeerah; 2013-09-05 at 09:54 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •