Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    What the fuck difference does that make? I said the majority of the playerbase DO NOT RAID. It's irrelevant that more are raiding now than before, raiders are still the MINORITY.
    difference it makes is simple. Making a bullshit Claim with no facts to support it vs making a Claim with facts
    Last edited by But I Hate You All; 2013-09-05 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    difference it makes is simple. Making a bullshit Claim with no facts to support it vs making a Claim with facts
    LOL! You think 3.6 million people raid? Aww you're adorable!

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL! You think 3.6 million people raid? Aww you're adorable!
    Let's see

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    We like LFR. It's not going anywhere. Just trying to provide additional features on top of it.
    So don't run it if you don't like it? For other players it gave them a chance to raid that didn't exist for them before.
    Most of the players doing LFR just didn't raid at all before. They were never really eligible for recruitment.
    Why is it hurting the game? It gives many players something fun to do that they didn't have access to before.
    Hard to say. In the past, many just didn't raid at all. They made alts or just logged off.
    Another POV is LFR provides an epic experience for players who otherwise never would have had it.
    I would say the majority of the players raid in some forum be it doing lfr, flex or normals

Quote Originally Posted by Sciff View Post
    Quite a long waiting period for the Non-raiders (including me) to get their first Garrosh kill. FYI Pugging normal on our realm isn't easy
    thats the draw back from not putting in the time that others do sorry.

You don't play basketball once a week with friends and wonder why you're not in the NBA do you?
    - Lostep -

Let's see

We like LFR. It's not going anywhere. Just trying to provide additional features on top of it.
    So don't run it if you don't like it? For other players it gave them a chance to raid that didn't exist for them before.
    Most of the players doing LFR just didn't raid at all before. They were never really eligible for recruitment.
    Why is it hurting the game? It gives many players something fun to do that they didn't have access to before.
    Hard to say. In the past, many just didn't raid at all. They made alts or just logged off.
    Another POV is LFR provides an epic experience for players who otherwise never would have had it.
    I would say the majority of the players raid in some forum be it doing lfr, flex or normals
    You do realize none of those quotes say the majority of the playerbase raid right? What am I saying, of course you don't or you wouldn't have wasted your time posting them.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize none of those quotes say the majority of the playerbase raid right? What am I saying, of course you don't or you wouldn't have wasted your time posting them.
    Well using the statements at hand from blizzard. I would say the majority of the player base at least does lfr. If you have some sort of proof to dispute that let me know

Let me debunk this bullshit your spewing

10 man, Flex and LFR were all good things for the game

Ah nostalgia, You enjoyed the long grind in leveling. Most do not.

Would cost to much for blizzard to maintain and not be worth it. Really if people want some hard core game maybe they should just realize wow moved on and they should do the same

Bullshit. They tested bosses with out the ptr before. They have their own in house team for testing. PVp is in a shit state because blizzard nerfs one class in to the group than makes it op later, Also they seem to have no clue how to balance or fix pvp. In fact every season is "the worst ever". The Hardcore raiders are a very small minority.

5 man elite quest were retarded for leveling. You had to skip it or find a level caped person to help you, They tried to make Dungeons epic again in Cata and we all know how that went, 25 man guild have been a dying breed on most servers since its easier to get 10 people who know what they are doing to show up.

Servers being dead are because of too many servers and transfers but that is going to be addressed with connected realms.

And you know so much about wow design? I looked at the PTR and been on the PTR. The best part is when reported bugs are ignored and not fixed than pushed to live

- - - Updated - - -

The point was it takes effort to kill the boss. I do not think flex will kill lfr. The reason puging died was because people want you to have the Achievement and out gear it
    You're totally out of touch dude... if you played at all the old wow (or even researched a bit), their internal testing was always terrible. Not because "they need players to test some rare gimmicks", but because they just suck at it. Raids had so many bugs at release that... omg.

Ra-Den is there just to prove it. The fight just ended up being a total lol because they only tested it internally. All fights that they do this come out with some bugs that you just wonder "dude, do you even test?".

Well this is going to be an epic fight. Anyone else agree??

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    more than 1 month to kill garrosh in lfr? Meh, luckily I got FFXIV
    Yeah how is it? I'm thinking about playing it myself. Content there is not gated...

Quote Originally Posted by Tython View Post
    Yeah how is it? I'm thinking about playing it myself. Content there is not gated...
    I was planning to download it and play it this weekend, but they've suspended downloads temporarily due to server capacity issues. Shades of vanilla WoW.

At least it's sounding popular.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Let me debunk this bullshit your spewing

10 man, Flex and LFR were all good things for the game

Ah nostalgia, You enjoyed the long grind in leveling. Most do not.

Would cost to much for blizzard to maintain and not be worth it. Really if people want some hard core game maybe they should just realize wow moved on and they should do the same

Bullshit. They tested bosses with out the ptr before. They have their own in house team for testing. PVp is in a shit state because blizzard nerfs one class in to the group than makes it op later, Also they seem to have no clue how to balance or fix pvp. In fact every season is "the worst ever". The Hardcore raiders are a very small minority.

5 man elite quest were retarded for leveling. You had to skip it or find a level caped person to help you, They tried to make Dungeons epic again in Cata and we all know how that went, 25 man guild have been a dying breed on most servers since its easier to get 10 people who know what they are doing to show up.

Servers being dead are because of too many servers and transfers but that is going to be addressed with connected realms.

And you know so much about wow design? I looked at the PTR and been on the PTR. The best part is when reported bugs are ignored and not fixed than pushed to live

- - - Updated - - -

The point was it takes effort to kill the boss. I do not think flex will kill lfr. The reason puging died was because people want you to have the Achievement and out gear it
    Ever notice how the 1% have the biggest impact on the world and how Gamescon and Blizzcon highlight good players? Starcraft,Wow and so on, why don't they highlight a pug of baddies if they are so important? Why aren't the casual fan highlighted at any event?

Connecting servers will mean nothing if the other server joining is also full of bad player's unwilling to xsfer to a good raiding server in the first place. You talk about Hardcore being the minority yet they add Flex meaning they don't have to nerf Normal Or heroic because people always have flex/lfr to fall back on. In fact GC tweeted back to a person who said Normals are too hard with the reply that Flex is probably for you then. So why add Flex if they dont care about hardcore players? Why not just nerf Normals? I could go on and on about Blizzard and how they treat some of us very well because they know they wont have to nerf content just because it may be difficult or that we wont whine and cry over hard content.

Pvp had and still has low participation which is why they added the free resilence hoping to get more players into Pvp. If you ever read tweets or blue posts you can see the real answer and not the things you choose to make up. Pvp is second to Wow, the PVE game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tython View Post
    If you like very slow play and story then it is ok. I have had the beta for about a month and it was ok but a long story line that made the game too slow for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biotics83 View Post
    thats the draw back from not putting in the time that others do sorry.

You don't play basketball once a week with friends and wonder why you're not in the NBA do you?
    Actually i see a lot of posts that would actually expect this because of their $3.75 a week, they act as if they invest millions of dollars lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    Hey donn't take my word for it,Blizzard has said it themselves several times. Maybe you should go look up it if your not too busy being one of the special ed snowflakes that has just a blind hatred towards lfr.
    Wouldn't you be the special ed special person since you are the one running LFR?Kicked from raiding guilds?Still hurting from that i see. Raiding was just fine but they had to nerf content so much it was easier to add LFR for you and your friends than nerf content by 30% making people feel less bad.

Deleted

A quick question for non-raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Sciff View Post
    Quite a long waiting period for the Non-raiders (including me) to get their first Garrosh kill. FYI Pugging normal on our realm isn't easy
    Can I ask why you want Garrosh down, if you don't want to raid? Those two things kinda go together. "I WANT FULL PVP GEAR AND MOUNTS, but I don't want to kill players." Wouldn't that be a lame kind of whining? ^.^

Be happy you and the rest of the non-raiders can see the content without touching your keyboard. People who work for it should get the reward first, as in killing Garrosh before you non-raiders. You're welcome to join us, and to get to kill Garrosh in Raid Finder, but there's no need for you to see him before the actual raiders. But that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by mmoca2f18f628b; 2013-09-10 at 07:47 AM.