Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great... Looks like another month before I resub. Would be a pain for me to enter normals with no experience of previous MoP raids (except LFR) and on a dead realm. Well done blizz and not opening LFR the first week. But again, got no exp in MoP raids since I've quit back in oct after I dinged 90 and came back just 2 months ago.

The schedule is perfectly fine, IMO.

If you complain about not being able to clear LFR on the first week: It's not meant for you, go normal. LFR folks will explore the Timeless Isle first.

If you complain about not being able to clear Flex on the first week: It's not meant for you, go normal. As a casual guild, we target Flex and with two days raiding per week, I don't think we will learn more than one/two bosses during the first week.

hmm 23 oct (eu) then being able to kill garrosh.
    ill resub 1 week ahead of this date. then ill clear all the previous wings and then on the 23th killing garrosh.
    spend my gold.
    lol around
    lof off.
    uninstall WoW for the first and last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Imagine that actual raiders get to go first.

What a concept.
    "Actual Raiders" who each pay their $15 a month. As opposed to all the people who abhor scheduled, structured raiding who also pay their $15 a month.

This hierarchy of players that you have carefully constructed is just an artificial creation of your own ego. In reality we are each just a subscription fee to Blizzard. Everything they do is solely designed to keep the maximum number of us around.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzlewits View Post
    ill resub 1 week ahead of this date. then ill clear all the previous wings and then on the 23th killing garrosh.
    spend my gold.
    lol around
    lof off.
    Posts like this one makes me glad. Seems blizzard did a good job choosing SoO to finish MoP. People subbing just to kill Garrosh. Hah.

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Oh great... Looks like another month before I resub. Would be a pain for me to enter normals with no experience of previous MoP raids (except LFR) and on a dead realm. Well done blizz and not opening LFR the first week. But again, got no exp in MoP raids since I've quit back in oct after I dinged 90 and came back just 2 months ago.
    Ya you care about raiding considering you arent even subbed, not even playing trying to down Normal mode yet somehow you expect to enter normals without even being subbed as you whine and cry? Xsfer off the dead realm. All of the people on here saying they are going to unsub or wont sub again, thank you, please dont ever come back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    "Actual Raiders" who each pay their $15 a month. As opposed to all the people who abhor scheduled, structured raiding who also pay their $15 a month.

This hierarchy of players that you have carefully constructed is just an artificial creation of your own ego. In reality we are each just a subscription fee to Blizzard. Everything they do is solely designed to keep the maximum number of us around.
    Actually raiders do get preference and if you don't see that then you haven't been playing this game for very long. People like to point at ego or elitism to the other player's who like a challenge but perhaps those people should name themselves, lazy, whiny and bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Milkwolfgang View Post
    Posts like this one makes me glad. Seems blizzard did a good job choosing SoO to finish MoP. People subbing just to kill Garrosh. Hah.
    Funny part is he prob doesnt even have the gear to play that wing and will whine and cry about it if he does resub. This schedule is good for raiders and I don't see anything wrong with it.

Also, the whole point of Gating the LFR and Flex is they don't want those to be seen as MUST DO raids for hardcore raiders. I've already heard some of the upper end raiders say they need to get into Flex as fast as possible so they can try for the trinkets. That is, and never was, Blizzard's desire for people who are heroic raiders. I think it's extreme for Flex and LFR to wait as long as they do, but I am okay with it nonetheless!

My biggest issue with this is that it means we are going to have a full-on server maintenance every Tuesday for 2 months because they always shut the servers down when they bring in a new wing of LFR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sciff View Post
    Quite a long waiting period for the Non-raiders (including me) to get their first Garrosh kill. FYI Pugging normal on our realm isn't easy
    u are even saying it yourself, non raiders ... normaly ppl like u wouldnt even get to see that content so pls dont whine

Yeah far be it from me to expect everyone else to put in the effort for something instead of acting like a spoiled brat and complain on the forums and threaten to take my ball home like some crybaby seven year old.

Congratulations on being part of the problem but hey keep that delusion going. The saddest thing about all of this is there are people who appreciate LFR for what it is and enjoy it and they're given a horrible stereotype by all of you mindless drones who are never satisfied.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholyness View Post
    Ya you care about raiding considering you arent even subbed, not even playing trying to down Normal mode yet somehow you expect to enter normals without even being subbed as you whine and cry? Xsfer off the dead realm. All of the people on here saying they are going to unsub or wont sub again, thank you, please dont ever come back.
    No... I'm stating that as a player on a dead realm it would be very hard for me to run normals even to do the old raids. I'm just saying why didn't blizz atleast open the first wing of LFR on release for people out there on dead realms to find something to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Um.. resub?
    gotta recollect the funds for now they're needed elsewhere

No one gives a shit about everyone pays $15 a month and blah blah blah. The proof is in the gating. You wanna do SOO first week? Nut up and skill up and get in a group for normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzlewits View Post
    spend my gold.
    lol around
    lof off.
    People like this is dumb, if all you wanted to do was kill Garrosh in LFR and then quit, you should save yourself some money and just watch it on youtube. Whats does both really mean?

Next complaint is going to be "How Come we don't get new Heirloom gears in LFR too?"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholyness View Post
    GC tweeted this last week that Flex is not available for cross realm raiding but may be available later in the patch. Old raids you can but he stated specifically that Flex isn't meant to be used cross realm, at least for the present.
    Source? Everything I've read up until now said that you'd be able to cross-realm Flex. Curious to see a link to said tweet.

No... I'm stating that as a player on a dead realm it would be very hard for me to run normals even to do the old raids. I'm just saying why didn't blizz atleast open the first wing of LFR on release for people out there on dead realms to find something to do.
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but there's a chance your realm may be connected to one or several others on patch day. They haven't specified which realms will be connected first. But some will be on patch day. So you might have a high-pop realm when you log in.

:EDIT: Adding more to this post because, as an IT professional, the concept of connected realms intrigues me very much. I distinguish the terms "realm" and "server" as different things because they might well be different. Realms may be virtual machines on a single virtual suite on a physical server, or more likely, a cluster. This server would have to be an absolute beast, though. I can't really make any predictions because no one outside of Blizzard knows the configuration of their IT infrastructure. Oh, what I would give to spend a day with their chief IT architect. :drool:
    Last edited by Soulfròst; 2013-09-04 at 06:30 PM.

The best thing to do is transfer. I transferred to Illidan and cleared Heroic content when I was struggling on my old crap server,AP,do it if you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but there's a chance your realm may be connected to one or several others on patch day. They haven't specified which realms will be connected first. But some will be on patch day. So you might have a high-pop server when you log in.
    The server's aren't connected on patch day but will be sometime in the 5.4 patch which is the reason why Flex won't be cross realm when 5.4 goes live. It is all in tweet's and patch notes. Server's will be connected sometime during 5.4 but not right at release.

Wow all the elitist basement dwellers are out in full force today.

Deleted
    The schedule is perefectly fine and understandable. If it was up to me, LFR would be delayed even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomthulsa View Post
    basement dwellers
    Is that really the best you can come up with?
    Last edited by mmocf77227e8ed; 2013-09-04 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomthulsa View Post
    Wow all the elitist basement dwellers are out in full force today.
    Ya and the baddies are whining and crying up a storm like usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    i raid normal/heroic 25mans and i don't see why there's a 2 week gap for 3rd or 4th wing, trying to milk the cow like usual for casual Lfr.