Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    teir legs helm and bracers
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Lucky, so far I've only gotten the trinket, ticking ebbon detonator, and the neck of thok. And holy crap do those stacks drop fast.

Deleted
    Got the wf xbow and tier legs from the world boss. Did 40k more dps then our lock on sha of pride /feelsgoodman

I think there is only 1 person i know across multiple servers and guilds that got a heirloom weap.. stupid drop rate is stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    How well does Femaledwarf calculate t15 4set?
    I got WF off-set gloves and normal off-set helmet and it simmed roughly 400 dps above 4 set.

Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Clowns/advanced

Nevermind the lack of engineering enchant on gloves. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Loadstar View Post
    How well does Femaledwarf calculate t15 4set?
    I got WF off-set gloves and normal off-set helmet and it simmed roughly 400 dps above 4 set.

Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Clowns/advanced

Nevermind the lack of engineering enchant on gloves. :-)
    Sounds about right; two fully upgraded 553 (561) offpieces generally brings you close to four-piece, which sims at around ~6k.

The 2-piece t16 is something like ~3k (I hate going just by sims, but that's all I have at the moment, and it can still give you a good general snapshot if the difference is several hundred DPS or higher).

Now, if you have two tier pieces, the difference will be significantly larger--you'll have both the stat upgrade on the gear itself as well as the bonus which, compared to the dropped t15 4-piece is significantly less, but the stat allocation alone is more than enough to make up for it--seeing as you'll be getting a small gain from two well-itemized offpieces.
    <Washed Up Scrubs> - Mal'Ganis (US)
    Visit my stream! I stream every night starting at 9 PM EST.
    Also, be sure to visit my YouTube channel!

Luckily I'm in one of those "blessed" with agi-mail drops guilds (the others are not so happy about it), and got a very good start with loot this tier.
    3 tier pieces (head/chest/gloves), boots from Immersius, gun from Malkorok and warforged Ebon trinket from Siegecrafter.
    We did split raids and fed tier tokens to dps'ers. Coined 3 times, but got nothing.

My main prio now will be 4 set (shoulders preferred) and a heroic weapon.

Deleted
    i always wonder how people can be so lucky, no loot at all for me

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still trying to decide if Discipline of Xuen is worth farming 50000 Timeless Coins for (got like 4000 now). I have a long way to go with Shao rep so I can't feed Valor Points to the cause just yet. If it really isn't worth it I'll just settle for Assurance of Consequence and Haromm's Talisman.

Also, assuming that Crit > Haste > Mastery is still the way to go for BM, I'm thinking that Hisek's Reserve Longbow is the way to go, unless I happen to slay Garrosh on Flex and get the (100% guaranteed?) bow drop.

A lucky drop from Ordos couldn't hurt either (for me, the belt and the legs are of great interest).

10+ Year Old Account
    For bonus rolls I'm currently doing:

Sha of pride: Trinket
    Siegcrafter Blackfuse: Trinket
    Paragons of Klaxxi: Weapon

I think trinkets are >=Weapon but then again if your playing SV the 4pc is insanely good.

garrosh weapons are not guaranteed.. and i don't think they drop from the boss like regular drops.. it may just be a bonus roll only thing.. i can't seem to find reliable info on it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    garrosh weapons are not guaranteed.. and i don't think they drop from the boss like regular drops.. it may just be a bonus roll only thing.. i can't seem to find reliable info on it
    You get them like LFR/flex loot. Once you kill Garrosh, it might pop up in your bags and you'll see a little window like when you win something from a roll. Everyone in your raid will see you win it as well as it pops up in the raid chat too.

In our 25 man kill, only our Retribution Paladin got a weapon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    I didn't use coin on Garosh and i got Bow from him. So it's like LFR it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Walajanilu View Post
    Always is a very strong word. There are many times where it is much better to hold back 5 or even 10 seconds on BW, and it will be more relevant with the tier 16 BM 4 piece. Dont tell poeple to only use their abilities when they flash off CD; some may prefer to, but it is often not the best choice. It all depends on the fight and what is expected of you, whether it is to control adds, or to burn boss.
    This was especially relevant during Tier 14 when we all had http://www.wowhead.com/item=79328/relic-of-xuen. It was best to hold on to big CDs whenever your trinkets procced, and sometimes it took 30 seconds longer than expected once its ICD was done because our crit was so low. BM is all about CD and pet control. Players will learn faster by experimenting with their abilities and timing rather than by having someone tell them how to use them which isnt always the case
    you are wrong, holding 30 sec for a cd to match with a trinket isnt the right thing to do. you use your CDs as soon as you can, take into account pooling focus before they come out of cd. other than that yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I guess both the mods in this forum aren't playing right now, though I'm trying. I was in a car accident back in June and broke most of the bones in the right side of my body (hence the absence), and I'm just now at a point where I can sit in a chair comfortably for a few hours. In the meanwhile, my heroic, realm first 10 man fell apart on H-Dark Animus after my accident it seems, so I have a long road ahead of me in terms of finding a new guild, trialing, etc. :/ I wanted to do it before the patch was live, since no one wants to trial people during progression, but it looks like my progression days are over til next xpac at least. Hopefully I can land somewhere decent during farm content though.
    feel for you. right now given that we are not totally garbage finding a good guild shouldnt be a problem for any good hunter. you looking for 25 man or 10 man, do you play US or EU.

i think we only left with fatal, most good hunters seem to be quiting. even Kenny quit due to work.

Deleted
    i picked up the tier gloves (and boots from Nazgrim ) today. Is it worth to break t15 4p only when i can replace another tier with tier (for 2p) or just another tier with an offset item?
    my T15 is heroic and 2/2, bar for the chest. So getting a chest is main prio atm.
    Last edited by mmoca620084874; 2013-09-16 at 06:15 AM.

Got flex Assurance to replace my regular Juju, so I'm happy.

Normal bow for the other loot, hoping for tier next week.

Deleted
    Going for Weapon > Trinkets > Tier. Suffered so bad last tier with such terrible luck on weapons I had to bench myself on a couple of progress fights, don't want that again!

Had terrible luck with the Iron Qon gun last tier specifically so I'm stuck with the TF hc Durumu Xbow, I'll be taking either the Malkorok or Klaxxi weapon at first opportunity, preferring the Klaxxi one obviously.
    Got Tier Shoulders though this week and crafted the new LW legs, got a couple of rings too and had one coin left at Garrosh and coined the helm from him.. Don't think I've walked away from a first week with 4 item drops so I guess it's lucky.. Just not what I hoped for.

In my 10 guild we have had no hunter loot drop on the 10 bosses we have killed.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weapon > Trinket > Tier. Didn't get a single HC TF weapon last tier, was the lone hunter for the whole tier in a 25 man guild. Think I killed both Durumu and Iron Qon over 30 times combined and coining them every week :/

Got the 548 xbow off Protectors in Flex mode which was a total relief. I suffered through the entirety of ToT without seeing a single ranged weapon drop and had to use the "of the Windflurry" HS weapon the whole time. So a 524 2.7 speed weapon to a 548 3.0 speed weapon. Feels good man.

For normals it'll still be weapon>trinket>tier for me, but it's nice to not have such a crap weapon anymore.