1. #2241
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Also, redemption arc for garrosh in 3..2..1...
    Hopefully not, I don't see a redemption story for Garrosh coming off as anything other than incredibly lame.

  2. #2242
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdon View Post
    tyvm! Blizzard needs to be more creative. Hire someone who can write a story , your lore is predictable and boring . pls keep Metzen and whoever was writing the story for MOP out of the lab for the next expansion.
    Yes please yes for the love of god blizz fire everyone responsible for mop. Shit just does not make sense.
    And that panda that still talks...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    apparently the cost of freedom, is freedom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    I'm not a war monger.

  3. #2243
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,058
    The most predictable thing about the cinematics?

    MMO-Champ's responses.



  4. #2244
    Goodness gracious, some people are so upset by this, it's as if they're going to stroke out from a massive heart attack or something. Breath...breathhhh. Everything will be okay. lol.

  5. #2245
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargerus View Post
    Trassk, post if you are okay!!!
    ...I'm wondering myself if he's OK. He hasn't posted yet! >_<
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.

  6. #2246
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...I'm wondering myself if he's OK. He hasn't posted yet! >_<
    I was wondering that too, lol.

  7. #2247
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Someone just fire Metzen. What a lame and predictable ending.
    Also, redemption arc for garrosh in 3..2..1...
    You mean fire DAVE KOSAK, since Blizzard attended to Alliance whining and gave MoP to an alliance writing team.

    Thank Alliance for this CRAPPY ending. Thrall executing a fallen and helpless Garrosh? Varian fooling himself he could invade Orgrimmar again without Horde support?
    Geez, I can't wait to see Metzen BACK. This Kosak Era was atrocious.

    Buu <= WHY I LOVE TO PLAY HUNTERS! => Pendleton

  8. #2248
    R.I.P. Horde. Vol'jin is such a lame excuse for a Warchief, but I guess its better than Theron.
    Alliance here I come. At least on that side things are still decent on the lore side and you don't see a gnome as leader of the alliance.

  9. #2249
    Old God Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    10,016
    *eargly waits for traskk to log into rub it in his face* garrosh will die you said?Thrall will be warchief? MUAHAHAHHAHAHA

  10. #2250
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    *eargly waits for traskk to log into rub it in his face* garrosh will die you said?Thrall will be warchief? MUAHAHAHHAHAHA
    I have to admit I did not see Garry surviving =[ Always figured he'd end up dead.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Found the horde ending

    It was unexpected for me (and at first a little sad) BUT thrall appears to be the Orc leader again while Voljin will be the warchief of the horde. Interesting times ahead tbh.

  11. #2251
    Done with the Horde until Thrall or his son or Orgrim's long lost grandson or whatever takes up the mantle again. I am strictly Ebon Blade, no faction loyalty until a MF troll is no longer Warchief.

  12. #2252
    Well, it was so predictable. I think Vol'jin is worthy, but I dislike the lack of imagination in Blizzard these days.
    The Mists of Pandaria coming on September 25

  13. #2253
    Haha omg! From bad ass tyrant to complete sad sack. Our warchief title really goes around.

  14. #2254
    Pit Lord Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,455
    Now I want 5.5.

    COME ONE

  15. #2255
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    You mean fire DAVE KOSAK, since Blizzard attended to Alliance whining and gave MoP to an alliance writing team.

    Thank Alliance for this CRAPPY ending. Thrall executing a fallen and helpless Garrosh? Varian fooling himself he could invade Orgrimmar again without Horde support?
    Geez, I can't wait to see Metzen BACK. This Kosak Era was atrocious.
    Thrall killing Garrosh at that moment seems perfectly fine to me. It's a very warrior culture, orcish thing to do. You dishonored us, yourself, and now you die.

  16. #2256
    Where are the "Metzen gonna put his beloved Thrall in charge of the horde. 100% sure. I have put all my money on this." now ? I'm glad Blizzard has proven these people wrong and kept the logic in Thrall's story.
    I was hoping for Lor'themar, but Vol'jin is okay and the designation scene was awesome. Hail the new warchief !
    Last edited by Catersu; 2013-09-12 at 09:43 AM.

  17. #2257
    Scarab Lord Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    4,876
    Yay, garry survived !!! Also im pretty sad that vir'gin is our next warchief but hey, at least it isnt thrall

  18. #2258
    Quote Originally Posted by Catersu View Post
    Where are the "Metzen gonna put his beloved Thrall in charge of the horde. 100% sure. I have put all my money on this." now ? I'm glad Blizzard has proven these people wrong.
    I was hoping for Lor'themar, but Vol'jin is okay and the designation scene was awesome. Hail the new warchief !
    I was one of those pretty sure it was Thrall. I was saddened by Voljin going by the "alliance" cinematic. After watching the horde one it kinda made sense and you know what? I'm ok with it now. I want to see more in game stuff when I get the chance and do LFR and my word GARRY living was just immense standing trial for his crimes. The moment his head dropped when it was announced I fucking laughed. Whats worse for garry? dieing a warriors death even in disgrace? or LIVING with that disgrace.

  19. #2259
    The Patient Gorgash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Catersu View Post
    I was hoping for Lor'themar, but Vol'jin is okay and the designation scene was awesome. Hail the new warchief !
    I was rooting for Lor'themar too, but I am 100% satisfied with Vol'jin. He's gonna be a nice leader.

    I haven't seen anyone mention it, but I was really surprised at Thrall's sudden self-proclaimed executioner state. I always imagined him as the forgiving uncle-type. I can feel the sheer disappointment, especially with Grom in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    How about Grom's spirit returns to strike the final blow but slips on a goblin oil slick and accidentally decapitates a passing Cenarius.

  20. #2260
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgash View Post
    I was rooting for Lor'themar too, but I am 100% satisfied with Vol'jin. He's gonna be a nice leader.

    I haven't seen anyone mention it, but I was really surprised at Thrall's sudden self-proclaimed executioner state. I always imagined him as the forgiving uncle-type. I can feel the sheer disappointment, especially with Grom in mind.
    Thrall has always been like this. Anyone who truly dishonours the horde etc dies by doom hammer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •