Page 65 of 115 FirstFirst ...
15
55
63
64
65
66
67
75
... LastLast
  1. #1281
    Stood in the Fire Balager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Good luck.
    Yeah this video is over a month old. This is what later changed to showing it in the Horde cinematic

  2. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Watch

    Anduin will be Warchief!
    NO! Alliance is already boring, bringing our coolest and newest real character to the Horde side looks really unfair to me

    You can have Varian if you really want a Wrynn in Orgrimmar, I'm fine with that.
    'Monogamy'? Is that one of the ways people in Boringland bore each other?
    -Curvy

  3. #1283
    Scarab Lord Miralynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alterac Valley
    Posts
    4,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    It will be Sylvanas.
    And then suddenly, there IS no more Horde, because literally no one trusts her or would follow her outside of her own people.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

  4. #1284
    Elemental Lord Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Yeah this video is over a month old. This is what later changed to showing it in the Horde cinematic

    So in other words you can't prove me wrong about a video saying we won't know?

  5. #1285
    The guild Exorsus ist currently working on the Garrosh 25N Firstkill.

    Livestream is here:

    http://www.twitch.tv/shtyr

  6. #1286
    Scarab Lord Grubjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spook central
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I can't wait! Ballots being filled and cast... chairs arranged for closed-door meetings... Coffee brewed and name-tags written for debate circles... IT'S DEMOCRACY AT WORK, FOLK! What could be more interesting than the process of making the decisions that affect us all? ARE YOUR LOINS QUIVERING YET?
    you mean it's oligarchy at work
    .


    When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

  7. #1287
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool, Merseyside
    Posts
    4,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    So in other words you can't prove me wrong about a video saying we won't know?
    Buffed: We will also have the initiation of the next warchief. How is this going to proceed?
    Chilton: In patch 5.4 there is a cinematic after Garroshs' defeat in which the new warchief will be selected. So players can experience that soon.

    http://www.buffed.de/World-of-Warcra...ckton-1084635/


    That interview is more recent than the one saying we won't.

  8. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpac View Post
    The guild Exorsus ist currently working on the Garrosh 25N Firstkill.

    Livestream is here:

    http://www.twitch.tv/shtyr
    And of course I'm at work where the computers basically refuse to stream videos...

  9. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Yes, because they suck at it
    You know, it's really bad as it stands...
    They can't have a troll as leader of the horde now can they?
    And any Orc leader character unless they come up with another thrall (yawn), lets face it, won't be much different than garrosh (uncorrupted).

    Also... Why isn't the alliance just destroying the whole fucking thing while they're at it? I mean... I -will- keep slaying innocent alliance civilians with pleasure and so will all the others...

    Weird ending for a weird expansion

  10. #1290
    Stood in the Fire Balager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    NO! Alliance is already boring, bringing our coolest and newest real character to the Horde side looks really unfair to me

    You can have Varian if you really want a Wrynn in Orgrimmar, I'm fine with that.
    Uh-uh. We want the Wrynns six feet under. Or serving the warqueen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    And then suddenly, there IS no more Horde, because literally no one trusts her or would follow her outside of her own people.
    She can be very persuasive. Even without a south sea worth of plague. Just as Kolthira

  11. #1291
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpac View Post
    The guild Exorsus ist currently working on the Garrosh 25N Firstkill.

    Livestream is here:

    http://www.twitch.tv/shtyr
    They are on Nazgrim so loooooooooong way to go. Russians gonna do it before US rofl.

  12. #1292
    Scarab Lord Grubjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spook central
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    So in other words you can't prove me wrong about a video saying we won't know?
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Buffed: We will also have the initiation of the next warchief. How is this going to proceed?
    Chilton: In patch 5.4 there is a cinematic after Garroshs' defeat in which the new warchief will be selected. So players can experience that soon.

    http://www.buffed.de/World-of-Warcra...ckton-1084635/


    That interview is more recent than the one saying we won't.

    specifically skip to time mark 12:30

    @Baal, your response?
    .


    When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

  13. #1293
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Buffed: We will also have the initiation of the next warchief. How is this going to proceed?
    Chilton: In patch 5.4 there is a cinematic after Garroshs' defeat in which the new warchief will be selected. So players can experience that soon.

    http://www.buffed.de/World-of-Warcra...ckton-1084635/

    That interview is more recent than the one saying we won't.
    Exactly. The Korean Ghostcrawler interview is one month older than the Buffed.de one with Tom Chilton, who is the game DIRECTOR btw.

  14. #1294
    Anduin wrynn the teenage prince leader of the horde?
    Sure! Oh btw once you're done with the scissor bring em over so i can cut my nuts too.

  15. #1295
    Elemental Lord Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Buffed: We will also have the initiation of the next warchief. How is this going to proceed?
    Chilton: In patch 5.4 there is a cinematic after Garroshs' defeat in which the new warchief will be selected. So players can experience that soon.

    http://www.buffed.de/World-of-Warcra...ckton-1084635/


    That interview is more recent than the one saying we won't.

    That still doesn't prove me wrong that there is a video saying we won't find out.

  16. #1296
    Stood in the Fire Balager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    specifically skip to time mark 12:30

    @Baal, your response?
    Probably denial.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    That still doesn't prove me wrong that there is a video saying we won't find out.
    What did I say.

  17. #1297
    Elemental Lord Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    specifically skip to time mark 12:30

    @Baal, your response?

    Not sure what you mean? I never denied anything about another video. Someone wanted me to post that video so he could prove me wrong about a video saying we won't find out. I posted my video and proved my point.

  18. #1298
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool, Merseyside
    Posts
    4,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    That still doesn't prove me wrong that there is a video saying we won't find out.
    So now you're just arguing semantics?

    Yes there's a video saying we won't see one, yes there's a more recent video saying we will see it.

    Case closed, move on with your lives.

  19. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpac View Post
    Exactly. The Korean Ghostcrawler interview is one month older than the Buffed.de one with Tom Chilton, who is the game DIRECTOR btw.
    Lead Designer is not the same as "game DIRECTOR." He also does not possess the ultimate power you seem to be implying.

  20. #1300
    Elemental Lord Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Little grammar for ya. Courtesy of a non-native speaker.
    Now show me where they say "we will only see the process of the voting but not the result"
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Look in my post history. I really don't feel like linking it for the tenth time in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Amen to that.

    Pretty please with sugar on top. I sooo want to prove you wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Probably denial.

    - - - Updated - - -



    What did I say.


    Did I not post a video with devs saying we won't find out until after 5.4?


    Yes or no.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •