Page 62 of 111 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    Icecrown was heavily gated.
    I'm sure he mans the first day Arthas was actually available to kill (which he WAS killed that first day... even if it was an exploit that got the group's world-first removed), not the first day the first wing of ICC was open.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Good luck.
    Yeah this video is over a month old. This is what later changed to showing it in the Horde cinematic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Watch

Anduin will be Warchief!
    NO! Alliance is already boring, bringing our coolest and newest real character to the Horde side looks really unfair to me

You can have Varian if you really want a Wrynn in Orgrimmar, I'm fine with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    It will be Sylvanas.
    And then suddenly, there IS no more Horde, because literally no one trusts her or would follow her outside of her own people.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Yeah this video is over a month old. This is what later changed to showing it in the Horde cinematic

So in other words you can't prove me wrong about a video saying we won't know?

Deleted
    The guild Exorsus ist currently working on the Garrosh 25N Firstkill.

Livestream is here:

http://www.twitch.tv/shtyr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I can't wait! Ballots being filled and cast... chairs arranged for closed-door meetings... Coffee brewed and name-tags written for debate circles... IT'S DEMOCRACY AT WORK, FOLK! What could be more interesting than the process of making the decisions that affect us all? ARE YOUR LOINS QUIVERING YET?
    you mean it's oligarchy at work

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Buffed: We will also have the initiation of the next warchief. How is this going to proceed?
    Chilton: In patch 5.4 there is a cinematic after Garroshs' defeat in which the new warchief will be selected. So players can experience that soon.

http://www.buffed.de/World-of-Warcra...ckton-1084635/

That interview is more recent than the one saying we won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpac View Post

Livestream is here:

And of course I'm at work where the computers basically refuse to stream videos...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Yes, because they suck at it
    You know, it's really bad as it stands...
    They can't have a troll as leader of the horde now can they?
    And any Orc leader character unless they come up with another thrall (yawn), lets face it, won't be much different than garrosh (uncorrupted).

Also... Why isn't the alliance just destroying the whole fucking thing while they're at it? I mean... I -will- keep slaying innocent alliance civilians with pleasure and so will all the others...

Weird ending for a weird expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    NO! Alliance is already boring, bringing our coolest and newest real character to the Horde side looks really unfair to me

You can have Varian if you really want a Wrynn in Orgrimmar, I'm fine with that.
    Uh-uh. We want the Wrynns six feet under. Or serving the warqueen.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    And then suddenly, there IS no more Horde, because literally no one trusts her or would follow her outside of her own people.
    She can be very persuasive. Even without a south sea worth of plague. Just as Kolthira

Livestream is here:

They are on Nazgrim so loooooooooong way to go. Russians gonna do it before US rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Buffed: We will also have the initiation of the next warchief. How is this going to proceed?
    Chilton: In patch 5.4 there is a cinematic after Garroshs' defeat in which the new warchief will be selected. So players can experience that soon.

specifically skip to time mark 12:30

@Baal, your response?

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Deleted

Exactly. The Korean Ghostcrawler interview is one month older than the Buffed.de one with Tom Chilton, who is the game DIRECTOR btw.

Deleted
    Anduin wrynn the teenage prince leader of the horde?
    Sure! Oh btw once you're done with the scissor bring em over so i can cut my nuts too.

10+ Year Old Account

That still doesn't prove me wrong that there is a video saying we won't find out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post

@Baal, your response?
    Probably denial.

- - - Updated - - -

That still doesn't prove me wrong that there is a video saying we won't find out.
    What did I say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post

@Baal, your response?

Not sure what you mean? I never denied anything about another video. Someone wanted me to post that video so he could prove me wrong about a video saying we won't find out. I posted my video and proved my point.

So now you're just arguing semantics?

Yes there's a video saying we won't see one, yes there's a more recent video saying we will see it.

Case closed, move on with your lives.

Exactly. The Korean Ghostcrawler interview is one month older than the Buffed.de one with Tom Chilton, who is the game DIRECTOR btw.
    Lead Designer is not the same as "game DIRECTOR." He also does not possess the ultimate power you seem to be implying.