Deleted

GTX 770 Twin Frozr- What power connection does it have?

Going to buy sleeves for my ordered GTX770 Twin Frozr and I just realized I have no clue whether it has 2x6pin, 2x8pin or 6+8pin.
    Anyone with this exact graphics card that can answer this for me? As you can understand I don't want speculations, hehe.

No retailer seem to have any specifics on how the card is powered, just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Going to buy sleeves for my ordered GTX770 Twin Frozr and I just realized I have no clue whether it has 2x6pin, 2x8pin or 6+8pin.
    Anyone with this exact graphics card that can answer this for me? As you can understand I don't want speculations, hehe.

No retailer seem to have any specifics on how the card is powered, just ridiculous.
    http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/560...iew/index.html
    If you look clear at the bottom before the benchmarks in the small paragraph it looks like it requires 2 8 pins. And I quote from the article "Moving into the bundle, it's pretty light. We've got a driver CD and manual, along with a DVI to VGA connector and two 6-pin PCIe to 8-pin PCIe power connectors"

Deleted
    Yeah, thanks! It seems to be 2x8pin indeed and I almost bought 2x6pin sleeves... Phew, disaster averted xD