[BrM] Legendary Meta/ Cloak 5.4

Ive been lurking this sub forum for a few weeks wondering if there is a complete consensus on which combo is best. I know the meta is nerfed and the basically the cloak/ meta DPS combo is equal to the meta this tier. Im going to go the route of all monks and have both cloaks like most tanks and switch depending on how the fight feels but Im still crossed on the meta. Is the increased proc rate of the tank meta worth it to switch over as Brewmaster? We are the kings of not taking physical damage with stagger.

Edit - 10m group with slow heroic progression. Only 8/13 this tier and I tend to carry the damage on most fights, if that weighs in favor of either of the metas.

The tanking meta is being changed to flat damage reduction, not just physical. So that's something else to consider. On my druid I'll be switching to both the tanking meta and cloak.

Deleted
    Tank meta, tank cloak for progress, even on 10m. For aoe heavy fights the dps cloak could be nice, since the value of the tank procc scales down and the dmg up. I'm probably going to go through the dungeon journal and watch some PTR videos before I decide on the cloak. Unless there are some real tank-killers spells out there, we might actually not need the cloak proccs (DH, Zen med, Diffuse and staggering does a pretty solid job dealing with stuff already. Surviving garalon 10mil enrages etc).

However, do we know if we can get more than one legendary cloak yet? Having a set of 3 legendaries in our bags for hybrids might not be what blizzard strives towards when making items unique. I haven't been on the PTR but if anyone can confirm that we can have more than 1 legendary that'd be great. (We can already get more than 1x 608, but that doesn't say the quest is repeatable).
    Last edited by mmoc1b385c8656; 2013-09-05 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranoch View Post
    Tank meta, tank cloak for progress, even on 10m. For aoe heavy fights the dps cloak could be nice, since the value of the tank procc scales down and the dmg up.

However, do we know if we can get more than one legendary cloak yet? Having a set of 3 legendaries in our bags for hybrids might not be what blizzard strives towards when making items unique. I haven't been on the PTR but if anyone can confirm that we can have more than 1 legendary that'd be great. (We can already get more than 1x 608, but that doesn't say the quest is repeatable).
    Yes you can, had all 3 on the PTR and its been said you can get multiple.

Deleted
    Ok, then we'll just get both and swap I guess. Same with the metas, even the HC versions of ToT helms with dps meta will probably be better than tank metas on some fights (keeping old gear to swap metas could be good, until we get double helms from Siege). Altering gear and stats for every other fight seems to be our curse in t16.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plan to have both myself w/ tank meta/leg for progression and DPS ones for farm (or maybe add heavy progression fights for Leg cloak).
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.