Deleted

[TV] Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Along with Parks and Rec easily the best currently running Comedy shows AND YET IT DOESNT HAVE ITS OWN THREAD ?
    Blasphemy.

Bump for new season.

Unfortunately, I've been increasingly disappointed in this show since Season 6. They lost something after Season 5, not sure what it is, but the show has gone greatly downhill for me. Found the first episode of season 9 to be pretty meh.

Seasons 1-5 are my favorite episodes of any show, ever, comedy or otherwise, though. Wish they could get back to that. I'm still hopeful....
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite tv show ever, i don't think i've ever been disappointed with an episode. I remember when i was watching it and Frank joined and i was like 'sigh, can't wait for him to go', how wrong i was. Every character is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    My favourite tv show ever, i don't think i've ever been disappointed with an episode. I remember when i was watching it and Frank joined and i was like 'sigh, can't wait for him to go', how wrong i was. Every character is awesome.
    The episodes start off slow and a bit lame but they escalate to the most funny thing i have ever seen.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2013-09-06 at 04:09 PM.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    i felt always sunny lost some of its magic with the massive break in between seasons 4 & 5.

it's still better than everything on network tv, and i still watch cause i love charlie, mac & dennis.
    Hi