10+ Year Old Account

League Launcher isn't working, tried all troubleshooting steps.

So I got home from work and tried to start up League, and couldn't ever get it to open. The icon pops up after I try to open it, and then becomes unresponsive. I browsed forum after forum and tried about everything that I could find, including

Deleting several folders
    downloading a repair tool
    restarting my computer/router
    deleting even more folders
    restarting again
    deleting more folders

I wouldn't bring this to the MMO-Champ forums, but the League forums haven't been much help because all the basic troubleshooting steps haven't worked. Any help?
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

uhhh what folders were you deleting....

imo just reinstall
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't have any issues, but this post from reddit has some solutions to the problem I think you are having.

And as soulstike said, you can always reinstall, though that is a time consuming process.

10+ Year Old Account
    Running any extras like custom skins etc?

If you use avast antivirus LoL client is being registered as malware and won't open. There was a post on reddit about how to fix it that google should find for you pretty quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    If you use avast antivirus LoL client is being registered as malware and won't open. There was a post on reddit about how to fix it that google should find for you pretty quickly.
    I think it was only for some users. My avast never did anything with LoL, so idk what that issue was.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I think it was only for some users. My avast never did anything with LoL, so idk what that issue was.
    I only brought it up because it happened to me and might have also happened to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having the same problem ever since the 3.11 patch. LoL logo pops up then almost instantly disappears. Had a ticket with support for 3 days and they've got me to try a ridiculous amount of stuff and none of it is working. Hugely annoying
    Last edited by Liadryn; 2013-09-08 at 09:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the same problem, and had tried just about everything I'd seen as well... Even re-installing didn't fix it!
    What finally worked for me was uninstalling Pando Media Booster. As soon as the text box popped up to say it was uninstalled my LoL launcher loaded.
    Hope this helps!