Garrosh Normal Problem

So my guild has had a pretty good progression, and we had our first Attempts at Garrosh tonight and we got to the second add spawn from the whirling corruption or what its called. But this killed us EVERY time. Any suggestions here to make it easier? We are 2 healing, and using the monk tactic were the Brewmaster picks up the adds. 19 percent is the best for us yet, but like i said the adds spawning under us seems to be wiping us even though we are all moving and spreading evenly. Were just Casual and have a few hours tomorrow to get him down. So any suggestion would be awesome.

We use Brewmaster and Pally tank, Monk and Druid healer and dps is Me as Warlock, Shadow priest, Hunter, Ele Shaman, Mage, and the last member we brought was a somewhat low geared Frost DK. Even though we have a not so good geared DK, our DPS is great. Just wanted to mention that aswell.

The location where the missile impacts that spawns the add deals high damage. Are you saying people are standing in this? You can't just move and spread out and then stand still while the shadow crashes come out. Even without getting hit by them though, the whirling corruption is high damage - people should pop minor CDs - and know that the damage it deals is based on the distance from Garrosh, further away, less damage. That said you can't just run whereever you want and outrange healers, either.

Our tank picks up any loose ones, but not all of them. For us it is the responsibility of the DPS to pick up individual adds and kill them separate from others. Roots, slows, stuns, taunts, etc. all work on them.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Well in phase two during the whirling corruption you want to be constantly moving to make sure no one gets hit by the spawning adds, then the dps should all take one add each and kill them separately so they dont get empowered until all adds are down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillistrar View Post
    Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Interception...
    Is that a like a charge within a charge? :P

Of course im not saging we are moving to stand it. What im saying which Should have been obvious is that we are spreading to avoid it. But it still gets us

The empowered whirling corruptions are by far the hardest part of the fight. Make sure you have a rotation of major cooldowns for each one. At the very least have devo aura up for one / tranq / priests vampiric embrace / shammies whatever they have and so on.

If you get more than 3 you will struggle (well, more than 2 actually!) I've heard of people that saved major CD's etc for the end of the first heart phase in p2 and then bloodlusted to keep p2 as short as possible. P3 is brutal but its not that long. It's not how we kill the boss but its an option that may work for you.