Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I shave my head.

I noticed a receding hairline and thinning on the top of my head, so I just said "screw it."

Yeah same here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    I'm hairy as hell, so I don't fear it... my mate had the same problems though.
    That is no guarantee. I have hair everywhere but my head.. While good test production will give you body hair, it´s actually not to good for the head hair.

Deleted
    I started noticing a slight balding patch on the top of my head, i've always shaved my hair to grade 1/2 since i was 16 (used to have hair down to my bum before that).. One day i was shaving my face and thought "wonder how hard it is to shave my head".. so gave it a go and for the last 4 years shave my head and face at least 3 times a week, now i don't miss having hair.

my drinking buddys nicknamed my forehead the magic 8bal because i have a receeding hairline and thining hair I'm now 25 and have found a style that suits my hair with how it is and wear it proud, also sporting a manly beard of manlyness helps
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I'm 27 and I am bald. The ladies seem to like it.

Bald men, either shaved or naturally, are sexy.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope can´t say that I fear it.
    At 27 years of age I´ve already shaven my head more than enough times even though I never needed to.
    It makes me sad when people look at me with fear in their eyes when I do shave my head though On the other hand that makes me appreciate my hair a lot more

I'm not worried about going bald, no one in my family is bald on either side.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had a receeding hairline for as long as I can remember.
    Wasn't until a few years ago, I noticed the (for lack of better words) jew spot. You know, that one untop of your head?
    Anyways, that spot is starting to thin out. I think I have 1 maybe 2 years left, until it looks stupid and I have to shave it all off.

Coming to terms with it though. When I first noticed, so did all of my friends. And the "teasing" actually hurt, a lot.
    It's fine now though, I have the beard to carry a bald head.
    I dont fear it, but I'dd rather have hair..
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No, I will never go bald naturally so no, not worried about it at all.

I kinda do, but it's mostly from a "change I can't control" perspective. Just turned 31, still have a full head of hair, although it's drawn in a bit at the temples and hairline. But then I saw a photo of me from 18 and realized that it still looks about the same, I just notice it more since I see it every day. /shrug

Nope, All my grandparents and parents have have/had a full head of hair. Ill be a Silver Fox for sure, but not bald.

If I started going bald, I'd certainly just shave my hair off and be done with it. But seeing as my grandfather had extremely lush hair even near his 60s (obviously all grey by this point), I don't think I have to worry about ever going bald.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    none of males very very old or young is bald in family so no.

<--------
    Not....
    Going....
    To...
    Happen.

One of my friends started going bald at about 16 and blames it on always wearing a cap...but his dad and one of his brothers also went bald quite young...he ended up just accepting it after a while and started shaving the rest of his head to match.
    I started going grey at about 26 and now have fairly large areas of grey (really can't be arsed to dye it) but I think only 1 male in the last few generations of my family has gone bald so I've never really worried about that...would probably just shave my head all the time if I did start to go bald.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 29, and I have been thinning for about 2 years. It doesn't really bother me much. I just keep my hair buzzed really short now. /shrug
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    That is no guarantee. I have hair everywhere but my head.. While good test production will give you body hair, it´s actually not to good for the head hair.
    I know mate, but I got lots on my head to so thats not really a problem for me and I'm closing in on 29 yo .
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

nopee not at all.. and if i would i , would just shave my head.. ;D or that what is left of it..
    Last edited by Uselessrouge; 2013-09-05 at 02:08 PM.

I've been shaving my head for almost 1 year and I'll welcome the day I lose my hair and don't have to spend 10 minutes every morning doing it!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, it would save me time. But then again my head would be cold....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose